Unexpected Appearances

Santana All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the success of their concept for Super Junior, Santana and its members are unstoppable. Producing more teaser concepts for SHINee and DBSK, and the company is getting bigger as they get more projects. This time they want them to create a concept shoot for EXO for a photo book. 

Henry then came in with a few people. He flashed them a smile and walked up to the first person he saw. "Hey, Jona!" he said and gave her a big hug
"Henry!! Oh my goodness!! Why didn't you call before going here?"
"Sorry. I wanted them to meet you before they finish their proposal today"
"Oh"
"By the way, This is Mr. Kim and Ms. Park from Grazia. They're doing a spread for me in a few months and I recommended you to do the photos and the editing"
"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Kim and Ms. Park. Jona Lee, Director of Santana Themes. What can I do for you?"
"As Mr. Lau said, we're planning to do a spread for him, is there any place where we can discuss this matter?"
"Yes. Please follow me" Jona said and she led them to the meeting room. "Please make yourselves comfortable, I'll be back with my team" she added.
A woman then showed up serving them coffee and water for their meeting. Jona then showed up with 2 more people "I would like you all to meet Santana Themes' photographer and editor, Ms. Heerin Park"
"Annyeonghaseyo" Heerin said then bowed
"Here we have Ms. Thanh Thanh Jang, our Make up artist and Creative Director"
"Annyeonghasaeyo" Thanh said and bowed too. They took their seats and the meeting started.

Meanwhile, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun arrived at their office with Suho. They were welcomed by Jeera, Jona's friend whom they adopted to be on the design team. "Hey, guys!"
"Hi, Jeera! Is Jona here?" Eunhyuk asked
"Yeah. Three of them are in a meeting with Henry and a few people. They just started."
"I see. We'll just wait then. Thanks!"
"Sure! Could I offer you something to eat or to drink?"
"Just water for me and Kyu... Suho?" Donghae said
"Juice will be fine" Suho replied
"I'll just wait in Jona's office. I'm good"
"Right. Maria will be out with your drinks. You can wait by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter