Change of Heart

Don't let me forget you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Jiyong, these past few weeks was perfect. He was able to be closer to Chaerin and he finds hope to bring back what they had before. He is also grateful that Chaerin treats Minho well, he knows it is because of her motherly instinct.

But he can't help himself from worrying. He still remember what Youngbae, his best friend, said to him through his conversation with him on the phone the other day.

"She's doing fine Bae, but still can't remember me"

"That's sad. But see this as a new oppurtunity. Is she doesn't remember anything, you can reinvent who you are Ji"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Make a better you! You could completely erase all her bad memories about you and replace it with good ones"

"No. I won't do that."

"Just kidding man, but what if she doesn't fall inlove with you again?"

"I will make her fall inlove with me again"

 

Jiyong keeps on making effort to help her remember him, sometimes he goes overboard unknowingly. He is afraid that he might not have enough time to make Chaerin fall inlove with him again. But  what he doesn't know is it's starting to annoy her.

"Chae, remember this photo? It's when went to Hongkong last year"

"Chae, i bought this games and books for you, they said it will help your memory. Look!"

"This is Minho's first time walking. He is so cute right?

"Listen Chae do you remember this song? Its our themesong."

"Chae our friend Taeyang, said Hi. Does his name ring a bell? He was my best man on our wedding!"

"Chae you like Sapphire Blue not dark blue!"

"No Chae, you like strawberries recently not cherry"

"Chae you love this food. I bought it for you. Do you remember?"

But after all his trying, she doesn't show any sign of remembrance. Her heavy, saddened face and downturned head saying "no" was too painful to watch for Jiyong, but he can't give up.

Jiyong ask Chaerin these questions almost everyday. Until one time the fatigue and the annoyance take toll on her.

"Chae, I bought you daisies. You like them so much, u ask to me to buy this everyday for you. Remember?

"Jiyong. STOP!", she said almost screaming.

"Chae.." he was taken aback.

"Just STOP IT! I don't remember anything, okey? And I guess whatever it is you're doing isn't helping at all"

"Chae, I just... I just want you to remember sooner" he said with his face expressing that he is hurt.

"It's not that easy Jiyong" she said mad.

"Do you think this is easy for me Chae? Its..its so hard. But I'm trying.." he said with raspy voice, tears are forming in his eyes, he's so upset.

"This is so unfair for me Chae. Im trying to help you. But I can't do that if you don't want to help yourself." he uttered as tears roll down on his face.

"I'm sorry." Chaerin whispered. "I'm really sorry.." she said before running away, leaving Jiyong standing alone.

He saw Chaerin going out of the house. 'Stupid Jiyong', he said to himself. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter