Surprise

Don't let me forget you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's heart was full of sorrow knowing about her wife's condition. She did not forget about everything,  only her recent memories had disappeared. Apparently, those memories included her life with Jiyong. Daesung said that it might be just a temporary memory loss, that it might come back soon. 'Might'. What if it doesn't happen? What will he do? All these questions keeps bothering Jiyong and he become restless.

He was now  discharged from the hospital, but before leaving, he went to see Chaerin . Unfortunately, just like yesterday, he still feel that she is not comfortable seeing him and it breaks his heart. Although she said she was sorry, he can't do anything about it. He needed to be patient. So he pretended that he was okey and put up a smile on his face.

He went to his parent's house to see Minho and his parents.

"Daddy!!" Mino said running to his father.

"Hi son. I missed you" he said to him and giving him a tight hug.

"Daddy, where is Mommy? Why she is not with you?" he asked Jiyong.

"You will see her tonight baby, we will visit her" he answered to him before guiding him to enter the house. "Let's see Grandma and Grandpa inside"

He went to the kitchen, he saw his mother cooking. When she saw her son she immediately gave him a hug. 

"Are you better now son? How's Chaerin? We heared about her condition." she said sadly to him. "Dont' worry she will get well soon, just be patient"

"I hope too mom, thank you".

"Have lunch here before you and Minho leave, son " his Mother said to them and then she called her husband "Jagi, come downstairs, Jiyong had arrived and let's eat."

 

 

2 hours later Jiyong and Minho headed to the hospital to visit Chaerin.

Before entering her room, he heared voices from the inside. It was Chaerin's and probably his mother in law.

 

"Mom, I guess it will be better if I stay with you and Dad once I get discharged"

"No Chae, you must go home with your family"

"But Mom. I don't feel at ease enough with Jiyongsshi.. I mean..Jiyong"

"He is your husband Chaerin, you need to trust him"

"Yeah,I know. But now he seems just like a stranger to me. Its awkward Mom."

"You should treat him better Chaerin, its harder for him than for you"

When Jiyong heard this, he felt his heart shattered. His own wife thinks of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter