Hey Boy

Our Love Story

SEULGI POV

 

A week after Irene Unnie's second confession to Jimin. I'm here at the hallway waiting for him to arrive at their usual hang out place. 

 

"Ah Jimin..." a faint voice I heard. 

"Let go." followed by a stern voice. The sign is given, he's here.

 

While I hear his foot steps getting nearer and nearer I came to prepare myself. Finally he reached me. I move my body to stop him from entering the room. He's alone he has no friends nor girls surrounding him. Just me and him. 

 

"Kang Seulgi Senior Irene's besfriend whom you've rejected." I said without a pause. I looked directly at his eyes. They were shiny and beautiful. He's handsome, that's a fact but I never thought "this handsome. It's different when you get up close. I can never blame my friends for liking him and his friends. 

 

He looks at me at the eyes too, the time seems to slow down. Deep dark marble monolid like eyes (like mine), pearly white skin, tall bridge nose, rosey cheeks and red plumpy lips. I scanned his face that I noticed he has a non existent lashes yet it suits him. I can see his defined muscles underneath his white polo shirt. I'm close to him long enough to smell his sweet scented perfume, well I'm not sure if it's his or the girls he's been with this past hour. 

 

"Irene? oh her." he coldly said as if not interested. 

"Wat do you mean 'oh her'?! How dare you reject her? Did you know how much courage she took just to confess to some duchbag like you? She's pretty and most of all nice, why can't you go out with her just for ones!" I said very irritated. 

 

"Well I have no plans on accepting anybody's confession if that would make your friend's feelings any better. I don't have any interest on girls who creepily sneaking glances at me... That also implies to you. See you later misus." Unbelievable! arrogant stupid freak guy! You don't deserve no nothing! Even my compliments! Urgh so annoying. 

 

"Seulgi!" I heard Irene shouts. She's here? Did she heard? Urgh you stupid Kang.

"Don't even dare tell me you still like him."

"Yeah I won't. I'll move on." Irene hugged me I feel relieve.

"I love you Bae."

"i love you too Kang."