Who?

Our Love Story

SEULGI POV

I got to the University early and directly went to my room. I spotted my friends -again- near the glass window next to the corridor where you can see every people passing by. I bet they're waiting for that guy again huh. They never get tired of him inspite of what he did. 

 

"Aigo why do you guys still wait for that guy he's no better. There's no good he can do to you. He looks stupid." I hissed at them sitting on my sit next to Yeri.

"Why not just agree he's really good looking... you can't deny that fact." Joy said without looking at me.

"Plus all people in his crew is soooo hot. like.. like I'm gonna melt!" Wendy add while acting as if she'll pass out any minute.

 

 

I just looked at Irene who's smiling bitterly. She got denied by Jimin last week when she tried to confess to him. She really liked him since our Sophomore days when he's just fresh from the boat and finally gained the courage to confess to him now that we're Seniors. 

 

"Nah not that handsome." I ditched. and as if on que a loud scream was heard at the far right of the hallway. The screaming gets nearer and that's when you knew they're near. 

 

A group of tall handsome guys passed by our room as if walking straight from anime world. Yet they look like mother ducklings followed by crowds of chicks waiting to get incubated in bed. Look at those stupid girls who's hips are going to separate from their upper bodies because of too much leaning backwards to show their invisible humps.

 

"I still want to be friends with him. I still want him." Irene said pretty confidently. I just look out at the sky wondering what she saw in him that really matters. I don't get it, I can only see him as an empty vessel without anything inside. He's empty inside. 

 

"I second emotion! I root for you Unnie! Fighting!" Yeri exclaimed

"Maybe for the second time he'll see your worth." Wendy supported. 

 

I am jealous.