Final

Everything is too Late Now

Seeing you smiling and laughing happily with another girl just breaks my heart. The day when I finally dared to confess to you was one of the worst days of my life. You said you are already taken. I was too late as you said you actually was about to confess to me when we were in high school but then you saw me with another guy laughing happily. You thought that I was dating the dude which happened to be my cousin from America. If only I told you that my cousin was visiting me I'll  be the one making you laugh and smile. Now everything changed, we are in college now pursuing our dreams. You found the girl of your dreams and I'm still stuck in this hell hole trying to forget about you. You called me out to help you choose your engagement ring for your fiancé. I was at the urge of crying but I held it in. You invited me to your wedding I had no choice but to attend your wedding. I bottled up my feelings and attended your wedding. What kind of bestfriend misses their bestfriend's wedding. I left the ceremony before you kissed her. I couldn't take it anymore it was just too heartbreaking. If only I confessed to you earlier. If only I wasn't so timid. If only I never chicken out whenever I wanted to confess to you. If only I never had second thoughts about confessing to you. I'll be the one standing there right now spending the rest of my life with you. Now everything is too late.

But there is one thing you didn't know is that Myungsoo loved you in the past and still loves you now and will always love you. He dated and married the girl was just to try to forget about you. 

 

Thank you my fellow readers :) thank you for reading PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :) write down what you think of the story at the comment box below and post it I would really appreciate that. :) SARANGHAEYO <3