Chapter 1 : When we first met

We belong together

It's January 5th, our school commencement.

My alarm has just rung to wake me up but I'm still too lazy to wake up. I thought I'd just slept for several hours and now it's morning already ? Geez, time goes by so fast.

 

"Cho Hee ah, wake up, it's 6.30 am now"

"Chan Chan ah, just another 10 mins, okay ?"

"Aniya Cho Hee, if you don't hurry up, then we'll be late for our class"

"Araso araso, I'm up now"

 

Cho Hee rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower  

Cho Hee ah, are you done ? You haven't had your breakfast yet"

"Ara ara, I'm heading downstairs now"

 

"Cho Hee ah, what do you think of our first day at school will be ?"

"Molla, why are you asking me this thing all of a sudden ?"

"Aniya Cho Hee, since we're entering the same school with Boyfriend Jo Twins, I thought there might be a chance for us to bump into them"

"Aigoo Chan Chan ah, you think too much. It's true that we're entering the same school as them but there's no way we could bump into them"

"Araso araso, quick finish up your breakfast. I don't wanna be late on our first day of school"

 

After I finish my breakfast, I hurry to the bus stop together with Chan Chan. We've waited for around 5 mins before the bus finally come. So I get on the bus together with Chan Chan and have our seat.

"Chan Chan ah"

"Ne, Cho Hee, what's wrong ?"

"Aniya, I just feel thankful of what you've done for me. Well, it will be hard living in Seoul without a friend like you. Gomawo Chan Chan ah"

"Nado gomawo. I'm glad having you here so that I won't feel lonely since my parents are always abroad"

Both of us smile at each other, yeah we are best friends but I've considered Chan Chan as my family, more to my dongsaeng actually.

 

The bust stops just right in front of Seoul of Performing Arts School gate and we rush to our class so that we won't leave any bad impressions on our first day and then there's this man, walking to our classroom. I bet he must be our seonsaeng.

"Annyeonghaseyo hagsaeng, I'm your form teacher and your vocal teacher as well, Minho ibnida"

"Annyeonghaseyo seonsaeng"

 

After that, Minho seonsaeng starts the class with some reviews of vocal practice. Everybody is being so serious til that nobody even realizes that the bell has rung. It's Minho seonsaeng who finally gets it after seeing other class' students rushing out.

"Well, I guess class is over. See you tomorrow hagsaeng. Have a nice day"

 

 

"So Chan chan, let's head to the canteen, shall we ? I'm starving since I only had a sandwich this morning T.T"

"Geurae, haha, I'm just about to ask you the same thing. I'll go first Cho Hee. See you at the canteen"

 

Cho Hee was on her way to the canteen when he bumped into Kwangmin then both of them fell down on the floor

"Mianhae. I don't see you there because I'm rushing to the canteen. Gwaenchana ?"

"Gwaenchana. I haven't seen you around. Are you new students ?"

"Ne, I'm still a freshman"

"I'm Jo Kwangmin from class 2A and you ?"

"I'm Cho Hee from class 1A"

"Hmm and since you're still a new student, do you need a ...... ?" (he wants to say tour guide)

 

 

"Geez, what's with that girl ? what's so hurry. I haven't even finished my sentence"

But that girl, she's really something. I was the one who bumped into her but she thought she was the one. Even she did apologize to me. She's really cute. I wish we would meet again.

 

Meanwhile on the canteen

"Cho Hee ah, what takes you so long ? Didn't you say you're hungry ?"

"Mianhe Chan Chan ah, I bumped into someone on my way here"

"Omoo, who did you bump into ?"

"Jo Kwangmin"

"Jinjja ? Yeah, you're so lucky. I wish I could bump into Youngmin too >//<"

"Aigoo look at you Chan Chan ah, how can you be so happy over my adversity ? I even got bruises on my knee, see ?"

"Jeongmal ? Mianhae Cho Hee ah, I don't even realize you got bruises on your knee. I'm such a bad friend, aren't I ?"

"Aniya Chan Chan, just forget about what I said just now. You've been such a good friend to me. I couldn't make it to Seoul without your help. So stop blaming yourself, araso ?"

"Araso, well let's head to the infirmary after lunch. You need to take care of your bruises"

"Aigesumida"

=========================================================================================================================

 

 

(what do you think of it ? I'm sorry if it's not good, mianhae T.T)

feel free to comment and please don't be silent readers >.< gomawo