*NEVER ENDING STARES*

My Personal Assistant Tia

*NEVER ENDING STARES*

4 AM in the morning 

*creak*....

LEE MIN HO’S P.O.V:

 Where is the switch!?God I have been living in this apartment for 3 years and I can’t even find the switch! NEVERMIND I am too tired to look for them.

{He gets rid of his clothes and goes straight to his bed...}

Good night coco...

8 AM in the morning 

NARRATORS POV:

Tia was in the shower, getting ready for her new job. 

TIA’S POV:

Yeah! At last I will be able to pay my debts, I will work hard, talk less, and keep my head down...how hard it can be!

{Her phone rings and goes to voicemail}

Assistant: Hello Tia! Good morning! Just wanted you to come to the office at 10, so that I can tell you about work...Hope to see you on time!

Tia: oh god! I have only 2 hours left the busy only will take an hour! What to do!?{She comes out of the shower, wear a jeans and an Indian style kurta.

I have to look decent...what should I do with my hair? God I hate this morning chore! But....

*flashback*

TIA: Mom everyone teases me for my log hair....can I get a trendy bob!?

Mom: why dear? I think you look prettiest of all your classmates.

TIA: mom they think I look weird

Mom: They are just jealous. And anyways momsy loves your hair! Can’t you keep them for me?

*flashback ends*

TIA: Always mom! {I smiles and braids them} They look fine. God! I will get late...I should leave!

{I grabs my her bag, shoes, phone and leave for the Starhus entertainment}

 

09:45 am in the morning

Starhus entertainment head office.

TIA: yes! I am on time! Actually before the time. But that is fine I need to find Mr.Sho where should I go...

{I went to the reception}

TIA: excuse me? I am here to meet Mr.Sho?

RECEPTIONIST: Sure Ma’m, can you please tell me your name?

TIA: yes! It’s Tia.

RECEPTIONIST: Just a second ma’m. 

Hello Mr.Sho Miss Tia is here to see you. 

Yes sir. Ohk sir.

Ma’m he is waiting for you in his office. Second floor third cabin from the lift. {She smiles}

TIA: Oh! Thank you. She seems to be nice!

{I took the lift. It was really easy to spot the cabin.}

TIA: This is it! Fighting! 

{I opened the door and found a man in his 40’s surrounded by file, folders and papers}

TIA:  Hello sir, this is Tia. May I come in?

{He looked up from his laptop and smile. A really warm smile.}

Mr.Sho: At last you are here! My life saviour! Come in, come in. Have a seat!

TIA: thank you sir!

Mr.Sho: I know this is quite messy right now...but this would be your office. Well, practically you won’t need one, because you are always on the move, but you will need some sleep right!?Ha-ha!

{God knows what kind of lame joke was that but I laughed....

Inner devil: wait a min! Am I supposed to sleep here!?

Should I ask him!? NO! That would be weird!

But....Agh! Stop it! He laughed right! That means it was a joke! Shut up!}

Mr.Sho: Kidding! First of all, I would like you to have this.

{HE gave me an iPad}

This is your everything. Remember! This is not just a gadget but your whole job!

Now, all your contacts are in there managers, agencies, companies, co stars, and obviously min’s. Schedule, soft copy of contracts and project information.

You have to take care of his ongoing projects, paperwork and personal life.

{I was trying to absorb the whole information

Inner devil: what! Even personal life!? Like what I have to wash his clothes now!

I will, I have to keep the job.}

Well, you must be aware of his Mr-I-will-make-your-life-a-living-hell image, he is pretty hard to deal with but please just try to, okay? He will come along.

{He was interrupted by a phone call. He screamed at top of his voice. As if he was about to scold someone}

Mr.Sho: YA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? You were supposed to be here at 10!

I want to you to meet your new assistant Tia, remember? I told you about her.

Fine! No I did not! BYE! 

{He cursed under his breath, 

Inner devil:  I guess he was my boss. He will be hard to deal with...}

Mr.Sho: See I would have loved it to introduce you to him personally but I have to leave in an hour and he will not show up right now. So...

TIA: No sir its fine! I will manage!

Mr.Sho: Thanks! Well just in case you need me! Give me a call.

TIA: Thank you sir! Have a safe trip!

{Inner devil: That was easy. Now first I should clean this mess.}

LEE MIN HO’S P.O.V:

LEE MIN HO: So, Hyung is leaving. But at least he bought a new toy. 

{Smiles inwardly}

{I looked for her number and gave her a call}

TIA: Yeobsyo, this is Kim Tia.

LEE MIN HO: Hello {I tried my in control voice.}.This is Lee Min.

TIA: Good morning Sir!

LEE MIN HO: I think we ought to meet. So, get out of that place and come to Gusto tacoin an hour. I don’t wait for anyone so get there before I get a chance to fire you.

TIA: Yes, Sir I will be there.

{I hung up...I have to commit she have the most amazing accent...sort of y...But very classy at the same time.....she would be fun}

{I got up, got dressed and went to my car and rushed off. Strangely, I don’t want to be late.}

TIA’S POV:

{Inner devil: God! He has a temper. First he didn’t show up on time and now he has the nerve to scream at me! How dare he! Who the hell he thinks he is!} 

TIA: Yeah he is my boss. He can scream, he pays me for it.

{I came out of the office and rushed to get out of this place. I took the bus. It was a short drive to the Gusto Taco}

As soon as, I came there I saw people creating a ruckus in front of the entrance. And there I saw a tall guy, I saw him on my television. My best friend Park Chi Sa is head over heels for him. He is wearing commando cargo and a black tee. God he is smiling so sweetly for everyone. He is THE LEE MIN HO. Yeah; I got it right he is my boss.

LEE MIN HO’S P.O.V:

God I love my fans! But I have to get inside ASAP!

As I was making my way inside, I saw her. Away from the crowd, she was wearing a long white indo western tunic. She had huge spectacles on her nose, but behind them I saw really beautiful eyes looking straight at me with astonishment. For one minute I thought they might pop out. Her long braid was doing the impossible job of holding her hair in place. Few strands were coming out and were gently brushing on her skin.

She has zero dressing sense, looks out of place, doesn’t fit my taste, but still why I can not stop myself from looking at her!?

........................................................................................................................................................................

SO GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKE THE WAY THEY MET!

I JUST WANTED OPINIONS ON WETHER I SHOULD PROJECT LEE MIN HO AS THE NAGGING TEENAGER SORTA GUY OR MORE SEDUCTIVE IN CONTROL AND FLIRTING GUY?

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS....AND HELP ME WITH THE STORY...

LOTS OF LOVE XOXOXO