CHAPTER 1: REVIEW TURNED INTO JOB!

My Personal Assistant Tia

MANAGER SHO'S P.O.V:
It's already midnight, and I am still sitting in my office, searching for the best review to take the job of being the manager of "LEE MIN HO". It's not like I am dying or anything like that. It's just that my aunt in Bussan is missing me a lot and personally I also want to take a break from all this.
It feels as if this review hunt will never end. There are many reviews and all of them are from girls. Many of them are pretty good, but all of them have only one problem that they all have the same reason to do the job i.e. "because we love lee min ho!"
Same…..Same…...Same….Ugh!
As I was searching through pages, I found a review which brought a smile on my face. The review was of a girl who was 26 yrs old, she though looked quite Korean but her name was 'TIA', which sounded weird. Anyway, she was wearing those thick rimmed glasses and two oiled braids. And the best part was she wanted the job because she was in a need of money. Even her qualifications were great. BINGO!
I felt that I found my golden gem. She was the kind who will not get involved either with media or with Min Ho. Though Min Ho was a nice guy but he can get really involved with girls. I quickly took my phone and dialed the number mentioned in the review.
' Yobseyo? 'A famine voice answered.
' Ye! Actually, I am calling from STARHAUS ENTERTAINMENT agency; I wanted to congratulate you for getting the manager job you applied for.' I told her.
' Chincha! Thank you!But don't you guys take an interview? 'She asked. Valid question, she is smart.
'Oh, no, no, no, we don't have time for all. Your review was quite promising, but of course, we have to meet. So, if you don't mind can I fix a meeting for tomorrow, I am sorry today, at 10am?'
' Why not! Sure, at 10am but where? 'She asked.
'I will send you the address, thank you'.
'Thank you!Bye. 'She said.
YES!I am done. No wait, I have to call Min Ho and tell him about her.

LEE MIN HO'S P.O.V:
It's past midnight and I am really tired of all the shooting and partying we all have done. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. It was Sho Hyung's call. I went to the parking lot to answer the call.
'Yo! Hyung . What's the matter?' I asked him.
'You can't even imagine what happened?' he was sounding happy.
'I knew it! With that belly you must be 9 months pregnant. When the kid did came out? I joked.
'Yah! Stop it! It's just that I got you another manager.' he said, as it was really good news.
'Really. Who is it? He or She?' I was kinda curious.
'Tia! Her name is Tia. And I have fixed a meeting for 3 of us, today at 7 pm. Ok? He asked.
'Tia? What kind of name is that small? By the way, I will decide the venue in the morning after seeing the review
and meeting you. Araso?'
'Fine! So I will come to your apartment. Bye.' he kept the call.
So she is a girl sounds great. I thought I took my van and left for my apartment and without even changing went to sleep.

TIA'S P.O.V:
'Oh! My! God! At last I found a job. Now I will be able to live a nice and cozy ! I should go to sleep for a fresh morning.' With these happy thought I dozed off to sleep.

NARRATOR'S P.O.V:
She went off; unaware of the nightmare her life will turn into after tonight.
...............

So, HOW WAS IT?
PLEASE REVIEW, COMMENT ETC…
SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME