Prologue

Byun Baekhyun and the Seven Chibi EXO

                                     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey there. My name is Byun Baekhyun, 19 years old and I’m currently living in a life of fairy tales. One might say that I’m exaggerating about my life but let me tell you one thing. I’m not. I have everything that every Disney Princess have.

 

  1. You came from a rich background. Specifically, royal background, 
  2. Became poor and pathetic in the blink of an eye,

 

Why? Because.....

 

  1. Stepmother.

 

Enough said. Shouldn’t I be receiving recognition at least. I know I’m not a girl but what can I say, I was born with a pretty face.

 

Hold on there. I’m not kidding. In fact, because of my pretty face, my stepmother had locked me inside this wide, huge and empty castle. I was locked in this castle for 9 years. 9 freaking years! For being pretty. Is it legit?

 

You want to know how my life turn this way? Simple, after my mom, Queen Rin died my dad re-married a ‘lovely’ young woman name Mel. She was lovely at first but after her Coronation Day, somehow she changed. It was subtle at first. It started when the King decided that the three of them should went out to take a walk around the morning market to meet with the people who had been devoted their life to the King. Baekhyun, being that happy child he was, quickly agreed and the new Queen didn’t had any choice but to agree.

 

As they were strolling around the morning market, they heard muttering and whispered. It’s not that they were gossiping or anything. They were just talking about the pretty face.

 

“What a beauty..”

 

“How can a such an ethereal exist...”

 

The Queen who was looking straight ahead, smile upon hearing those words. But her smile faded when she took a glance at the people who was still whispering with a smile on their face but not because of her. Instead those words and smiles were meant for her stepson. Baekhyun.

 

Starting from that day, the hatred in the Queen heart kept increasing until she did something that’s so evil.

 

She killed the King.

 

Everyone mourned on the death of the King and Baekhyun was not an exception.

 

 

 

 

It was just a normal day in the castle. He played with his toy as usual until he heard a loud scream. He know that his father won’t let him leave his room after 9 PM but he felt uncomfortable for no reason and that’s why he decided to carry his two little feet to the source of the screaming.

 

He saw all the chefs, maids and knights running towards one direction so he decided to trail them quietly. They ended up standing in front of the King and the Queen bedroom. Since everyone had gathered around, Baekhyun was completely blocked. Baekhyun huffed in frustration because he was too short. But, he tried to make through the crowd and then he saw it.

 

A dead body, blood and sword.

 

“Daddy.”

 

Hearing the soft voice, all eyes turned to look at the little boy whose eyes had filled with tears.

 

“Prince Baekhyun.” One of the knight came forward and stopped Baekhyun from entering the scene. But Baekhyun ran and kneel next to the King dead body.

 

“Daddy, daddy. DADDY!”

 

Everyone had their head hung low. Tears and sniffled can be heard. Baekhyun wiped away his tears and tried to calm himself. With teary eyes he scanned around the room and he saw the glimpse of the Queen smirking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After my dad funeral, the Large Head Drama Witch,

 

Oops, I mean the Queen had took my father’s place as the ruler of the kingdom. She had fired all the people who had been working their life in the castle and hired her so call trustworthy soldier to guard the castle. And that was just the beginning.

 

 

I was forced to do chores and only given bits of leftover for breakfast and lunch. Having a bits for dinner will be a miracle which only happened to be once or twice. Now, I’m going through another boring and dull life in the castle with no one to talk to. I wish I had stopped my father from marrying that hopeless woman. But, that’s the past that can’t be undone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~