The cousin

Strangers to Lovers

Byul and Wheein have been very good friends for years so it`s normal for them be a little touchy. To Solar`s opinion they cross the line in being touchy. If their mouths are dirty they help each other to wipe it, when Byul has to wear a tie Wheein help her and Byul has a weird habit in Solar`s eyes, she touches Wheein`s many times a day, I mean for everything. “good morning” spank, “let`s go” spank, “congratulations” spank, “I`ll help you” spank… It makes Solar wonder if they had something in the past.

“so Wheein-ah, how did you meet Byul?”, “Unnie, I told you before” It seems Solar does not remember, since she didn`t know Byul she didn`t pay attention to the story. Now she has her 5 senses attentively to every word.

She was a senior in High school, but she was very famous mostly with girls, I always see her from far apart but one day, I was having lunch, the day Hyejin-ah got sick, so I was in the bench alone and she sits next to me, she was sweating, it seems that she was running.

“let me your legs” she told me, I almost chocked. In that moment Solar too.

“what happen next?” Solar open her eyes

Well, she lays in the bench and place her head on my legs. A group of girls appeared behind me, they never saw her, so they went to other side.

“water?” I say, she sits and smiles “thank you, my name is Byul”

Since then we are friends.

“Oh I see” Solar, “the next day I thought they were girlfriends” Hyejin, nobody noticed when she appeared.

“why? Did you…?” Solar does not want to sound too obvious but she is curious.

“what? Hahaha it`s because Byul in return she buys me many things and the school thought we were going out”

“oh..” Solar look to other side

“ah by the way, this weekend my cousin is coming, let`s throw a party” Wheein suggest

 

Byul is working out, she is in the treadmill this time, the weather is not suitable to jog.

She receive a message:

“Byul, we`re having a party this weekend, my cousin is coming back from USA” Wheein

“really? Ok, thank you for the warning” Byul

“hahaha don`t be shy, I know you may need a room” Wheein

Byul`s face turns red.

“Wheein-ah, there is nothing, anymore” Byul

 

“tsk Pabo, I know you`ll be drooling…” Wheein says

“eh?” Solar is there, “ah, nothing hehehe” Wheein

 

Saturday arrives, Byul is talking to someone in a fluent English, she is in the balcony and her hands are playing with a pen, the conversations seems serious, Solar just watches her from far.

“Unnie! Stop daydreaming! We need hands in the kitchen” Hyejin

“ah yes…”

6 o clock, and more people is coming, some friends from the University, Solar is her most recent friend so she doesn`t know her cousin but she can bet she was popular, many people waiting for her. On the other side, Byul is still in the balcony. Solar sees her, she wonders in what moment she dress in the most stylist suit.

“wow…” Solar gulps

 

There is food, snacks and drinks everywhere, everybody is enjoying when the door opens, the main guest arrive and hugs her dear cousin, she hugs Hwasa and other classmates.

Solar has open, an American-Korean girl that can be an idol with her long hair and legs, her skin is beautifully tanned.

Everybody seems to enjoy the party, singing, some dancing, shouting, drinking.

“where is she?” Her cousin ask in Wheein ears

“balcony” she points with her finger

 

Byul ended the conversation a while ago; she knew, by the noise that “the cousin” has just arrived, she does not know how to react. The door opens.

“Krystal…” Byul looks at her, “Moon…Byul…Yi…I was looking for you”

They stare some minutes, maybe seconds but it seems so long.

“let`s talk” Krystal says, “I guess we have to” Byul

“but not here, it`s cold” Krystal

 

After what it seems 1 hour; nobody notices that there is nowhere to find Byul or Krystal. Someone plays Rihanna so Hwasa is busy recording herself while dance and Wheein is talking to a cat.

“they cannot drink, noted” Solar thought, she is not good with alcohol too but she only took one sip of her drink.

The apartment was not too big but between all the people it seems difficult to find them. Not in her bedroom, no bathroom.

She opens Byul`s (Wheeins) door, it was dark but with the light from the living room she could see both were kissing and their hands in…

“God…sorry” She closes the door and breaths, placing one hand in her heart. She needs alcohol now.

 

A/N: Thank you for subscribing :) all comments and suggestions are always welcome ;)