Chapter 19

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walks to the living room and the boys were enjoying playing the game console.

A smile formed on her face because their faces looks funny especially Rapmon who's scrunching his face.

"Hey, clean up everything after you finished playing and eating. And stop throwing French fries J-Hope or you're the one will be thrown outside the window."

J-Hope gave his puppy eyes expression and apologized.

 

"Aish"

 

She needs to be productive even it was their day off. There's this feeling that Sela want to go back inside Jungkook's room. She doesn't know why but it feels that she's connected again with him. She shook her head when she recalls of hugging him.

"Damn. Why did I do that?" whispering to herself.

"Uhm, Jin can I use your room? I need to practice quietly since you're all having commotion in the living room."

He grins "Are you going to dance? Their room is bigger than us and there's a body-sized mirror there. You need it." 

 

He said it in condescending tone like she had no choice.

 

"Yeah, you can use our room noona." Jimin said.

"Okay. Thanks." She gave Jin a look. He sticks his tongue out. She rolls her eyes to Jin.

 

Sela stand in front of the mirror. She taps the play button on her phone playing Ji Yoon's Adult Ceremony and starts to dance with some changes in the choreo. She pulled a chair before the instrument part since they need to dance on top of it and jumps down to go on sitting position. The choreo was inspired by Burlesque movie.

 

"Dear, I can sway my hips and body but doing this non-stop I think I'm unable to move tomorrow. Whoohh!" 

She rested her forehead on her arms while it was leaned on the edge of chair head by sitting on it backwards.

"One more time." 

She plays the music again and this time she concentrates and forgets the surrounding, forget the screams coming outside the room and horns from cars.

Sela execute each movement smoothly with precision. She admitted that dancing was her favorite past time and gladly it turn out just fine.

The door creaks unknowingly to her knowledge.

The music ended and she made her final pose. Sela had heavy breaths and sweating a lot from rehearsing repeatedly.

"Aaahhh! Damn I look like a big marshmallow dancing together with other y ladies for pageant."

When she turns back to the door, her eyes went wide and her jaws dropped because of what she saw.

"How long are you standing there?!"

"Before you put both of your feet on the chair. That was so y. I don't know that you can dance like that."

 

She scrunched her face and pouted. Her cheeks were blushing.

 

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing. You never mentioned that you can dance. You are really amusing noona."

 

Jungkook was still standing at the door, his hands were on his pocket. He's giving her a meaningful look.

 

She never understood this person. He was so cold at her on the first time they've met then they became close during the Ferris wheel ride then he ignores her again when she introduced Daniel and now he acts like nothing happened.

 

She controlled herself not to be affected by his compliment.

 

"By the way, I recorded it as my souvenir."

"Jungkook!! Give me your phone!!!"

She sprinted towards him and didn't mind if her face was close to his. All she care was to erase that video from his phone.

 Jungkook was really tall and it got only harder when he tiptoed to avoid the older one's hand to reach it.

"Come on! Give it to me you damn kid!! 

"Ahahaha!! You're so cute when you're angry. Try to get it." 

 

He steps away near his bed and she followed him still trying to grab the phone. She put her hand on his abs to balance herself from jumping.

 

Jungkook was enjoying this so much.

 

They both stepping to the side and it made Jungkook lose his balance when his foot hit the edge of his bed.

 

Both collapse on it.

 

They stare at each other while Sela was on top of him.

 

An idea popped up on his head. He placed his hand on her waist.

 

"Do you want my body so much? Just say it." he smirks.

Sela cupped his face and leaned closer to his ear intentionally brushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter