Secret... yet not so secret

Candle Lights

I went into my apartment, dropped my things in my room, while having my dog following me around, asking for me to pet him. I took a quick shower to get the cold of the street off of my skin, and put on a sweater and my traditional stay-at-home leggings right after. I started going around the apartment, to turn on the heating only in the rooms I’d be in.
The fact is I lived with my parents and my young sister, but “unfortunately” I didn’t have all the holydays my sister had. So she and my parents had decided to take a two week vacation all the way across Europe. They had gone to Poland, leaving me alone and responsible for the apartment which was rather big, so the heating was a rather big problem if forgotten on. Yes, we had quite a wealthy life but my parents were really strict about bills.
And it’s while checking my parent’s room heating that I noticed through the window that it wasn’t rain that was falling but snow. And also that those boys were still outside in the cold. It was past 10pm now. I couldn’t understand what they’d still be doing outside, especially because they seemed to be cold and because somehow I had the feeling they wouldn’t be going anywhere else any soon.
I put on the first pair of shoes I could find and a simple coat, got the house keys and went downstairs. As I approached the door, I could feel a part of the wind coming in and realize the temperature had gone down a lot more than what I thought. As I stepped outside the wind whipped my whole body with an icy embrace. They hadn’t noticed me yet, as they were probably too focused on keeping warm.

'Uhm… Hey' - I said and they were all startled by my presence.
'hey?' - answered the boy with a pink hair. Pink hair… Suddenly I realized they all had weird hair colors. And also they were somehow familiar.

'May I ask why have you been here outside in the cold' - I smiled - 'I mean I don’t know if you’ve noticed but it’s kind of snowing...'

'Well, yes we have noticed' -he answered again- 'But it’s not really like we can leave or have anywhere else to go.'

'Oh…' - I was in silence for a few seconds before I couldn’t hold my tongue – 'And can I ask why?'

They were obviously surprised by the question they did not expect. And didn’t really know how to answer as they began having a “secret” emergency conference. Except it was not secret, as I could understand everything.

(from this point on consider this is in Korean lol)

'Should we tell her?' – a black haired boy asked the other 6.

'Maybe we should, after all it’s been hours since we hid' – said the boy with light brown hair- 'and I’m hungry!'

'But she might be one of those psychos who found us, or she could just tweet our location' - the mint colored hair boy said without looking at me, which was the most discrete of all the 6 since all the others kept point, or looking or gesticulating at me.

'I don’t think she could be a psycho' – the orange haired boy said this with a little smirk on his face.

'I agree, I mean she’s so cute, she even came out in the cold for us' – the other boy said and then gave the sweetest smile and glanced at me in a reflex, just in time to notice me blushing.

'Hey, she blushed!' – said the last one who obviously saw me blushing as well – 'she understood you!'

'I’m sorry I didn’t say it before, but I do speak Korean' – I chuckled – 'but you were so absorbed in your discussion I thought it best to leave you to it.  And no I’m not a psycho, I just worried you might be feeling cold.'

'See, I told you she was not a psycho!' – the orange haired boy said – 'What’s your name?'
'My name’s (Y/N)' – I bowed lightly – 'Nice to meet you.'

'I’m Jimin – he smiled and bowed as well – 'and these are my friends.' They all nodded lightly and remained silent until one of them decided to start the presentations.

'I’m Jung Kook' – the boy with the sweet smiled said and started introducing the others – 'These are Jin(the boy who noticed I was indeed understanding them), J-Hope (the dark haired boy), Suga (the mint haired boy), Rap monster (the pink haired boy) and V (the hungry one).'

'Nice to meet you' - I bowed again and as silence fell again between us, I stated- 'I know this might be a bit straightforward, but if you want to you can go up to my house, while you wait for… whatever you’re waiting for. At least it’ll be warm and' – I added the last part looking at the boy I now knew was called V – 'there’s food upstairs.'

'I already like her!' – V jumped out of his seat and came beside me.

"I guess a little warmth can’t hurt" – said the pink haired boy.

They finally agreed on following me upstairs. And thankfully for them they were quick because I wouldn’t have stood much longer in the cold as there was now a thin white carpet covering all the garden of the building.