For You

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone has a weakness,but a weakness is something that can destroy us,so we must fight to make it better.That is what Jung Yunho always thought and believed but he never had a weakness,he knew that if you have a weakness then you are weak too.A weak human that others who are stronger and doesn't have a weakness can step on it and take you down.He was a cold man whose heart was frozen,the world who was cold and that dark world he was living in had poisoned his heart and mind making him a monster.

He was a dark monster of the night,a mafia boss who everyone where afraid of.He didn't love anyone except his mafia members,he pushed feelings and everything else aside,didn't have any weakness till that little fragile boy with the big cute lips and bright personality crossed his way.

Yunho's P.O.V.

FlashBack

I returned home after a long day,killing was the only thing i was doing.Of course i had some girlfriends but they all were after my money,nothing more than that so i broke up with them,not that i cared for them,just to kill time.

I took off his coat and sat at the large lather sofa and rested my tired body on it.I massaged a little my forehead and closed my eyes,time for sure wasn't going fast.I sighed and stood from the sofa leaving the house.

I had friends but yet i was bored,i had money yet i didn't know how to spend my money in a way i would not get bored,i wanted to do something,something different.I stopped the car and got out,i was just walking at the park just enjoying the view,when suddenly i saw a man,no an angel,he looked at me and smiled to me,a smile so warm like we knew each other for years,he warmed my heart.

"You seem so sad"That angel told me and again smiled to me,I was so shocked,was i sad?No,that boy didn't know me,no one knew me,only my three close friends,but again i just wanted to talk to a stanger to tell my thoughts without afraid to be judged,just someone to hear me

So that day,i opened his heart to a stranger and in the end fall in love with that stranger.Love?I never thought that i will fall in love in the end.I thought that love and feelings are for weak people.

Yet he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter