A Simple Smile:

A Smile
Please log in to read the full chapter
A Simple Smile: A simple smile can mean the whole world to someone.  

Jihyo looked up at the stage lights, they were blinding but warm.

Ji Hyo then looked forward towards her fans who were cheering them on wholeheartedly. Her vision blurred but she smiled feeling the need to reciprocate their enthusiasm. It was not that she was not happy but she was too tired now. Everything was not how she imagined it to be. She knows that their fans will go through hell and back just to defend them but how much are they willing to sacrifice. She didn't want them to become like how they have changed with their true feelings hidden in their smiles.

They know that when they smile, it'll brighten someone else's life.

They know that they encourage so many youngsters and elders alike so they all put on a smile to cover up everything till they are numb to everything. Ji Hyo has learned a lot being a trainee for so many years, one most important thing was never shown any weaknesses. Everybody will pounce on it and drown them in their misery but how much can they hide.

Hiding their true feelings was tiring physically and mentally.

Being on the stage had its many downfalls but the glamour and lights were an addiction none could give up. Everybody who gets a taste of it can never be enough for them. Just like many, Twice wanted to stand in front of the lights and shine the brightest but with it came the adversaries of misery. They smiled with their eyes twinkling at the very beginning but now they lost their shine. Th

Please log in to read the full chapter