A Smile:

A Smile
Please log in to read the full chapter
A Smile: A smile can be the sign of happiness or the pain hidden deep within.

 

 

The girls smiled brightly, waving her hands enthusiastically towards her fans. This was one of their favourite moments that all the members cherish the most. Interacting with their fans, talking to them and having a chance to show their gratefulness.

Nayeon being a member of a nine-membered group who shot to fame within a year of their debut was burdening. She was not alone, her members shared the same feelings. They were happy with being one of the new top group but what came along with it was more than they were prepared for. To top it all being a girl group didn’t help much.

The road to fame came with a big price tag that they weren’t ready to pay- their smile.

Nayeon had always been confident in herself. She prided herself for not being affected by anything but it all changed after their debut. She had never thought that being an idol could be this emotionally draining but she smiled through it all. If she could bear her training period, she could withstand anything.

Twice being a rookie group had a lot of lacking, they had all accepted it. Now they were determined to improve themselves and show a better them in every comeback. Being in the top was tiring but they all smiled brightly never showing their tears. They worked hard and did their best to return the love they received.

Hearing and reading the same thing, again and again, made them question their very own existence. They always did their best but it was never enough to satisfy many people but they were glad that they had fans who worked equally hard to defend them. This was why even if they were drowning in their misery, they always stayed afloat. In the end, the love they received from their fans always brought a smile to th

Please log in to read the full chapter