Awkward

Hurry! My Love is Limit!

   "Why nobody take him to the hospital?!?" I shouted as loud as the noise sounds but no one cares about my words or no one heard it?
   Crazy! They're so crazy. He's nearly die but everyone act like they don't see him in a bad injury. 
   When nobody help him I'll help him by myself! I can't stand to see someone die in front of me. Oh god! Why everyone has no heart like that..!! 
   "Get out of my way!!!"
   I shouted so hard before I push them that are blocking my way. I'm going to help him! Everyone are looking at me now and some girls act like they see a stupid person. Cherzz! Stupid person is you girls!! 
   "You! Don't die, please! I'll help you!" I slowly shake him to wake him up. When I see him, I feel like I used to know him somewhere but don't have time to think about it now. 
   "Eh! Do you here me?" I still shout to wake him up in the awkward moment of every students that are watching at us.
   I don't hear the noise of those girls again. 
   -O.O- Wafff
   An injury person is fainting with no reaction that is opening his eyes now and move his body up. He pull me down the place that he was laying on and leaning his hand next to me then me move his face close to me. 
   My eyes are wide open, I shocked and feel awkward. I heard something whisper next to my ears, even my brain doesn't work but I heard it very clear, like microphone. 
   "Eh! Girl! ...........