—fin.

phone disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I swear you're creeping him out with the way you stare, Lee Donghyuck!" Jeno exclaimed and shook his head in a disapproving manner.

 

Meanwhile, Donghyuck rolled his eyes in annoyance because of Jeno's remark. So what if he creep his crush out with the way he stares at him from afar? Can't his best friend just shut up and let him be because he is busy fantasizing and daydreaming over him? What he is doing is just so rude! A violation in the human rights! Besides, if they really are the best of friends, Jeno will support him in what he is doing instead of blabbing!

 

The two are currently at the school fields right now, watching the juniors physical education class. Since it's their free time, they chose to hang out here to kill time. Wait no. Donghyuck was actually the one who chose to hang out in here because he wants to see his crush from afar.

 

"Who cares if I look creepy? I can even stare at him all the damn time!" Donghyuck eyes never left the direction where his crush is standing. "Why? Is staring at someone you like already illegal?"

 

Care to know who is his ultimate upperclassman crush? Well, it's none other than Mark Lee, their school's Canadian boy and a part of the foreign swaggers.

 

Jeno could only massage his temples as he heaved a sigh. He swears that he is on the verge of ending up at a mental hospital because of his very own best friend. Can someome please remind him why did they become the best of friends in the first place? Darn it!

 

"My poor best friend. You are surely in the hopeless case."

 

"Yeah. Hopelessly crushing on Mark hyung."

 

A small smile crept on Donghyuck's lips after saying that. His eyes continued to follow where Mark is and his heart beat suddenly quickened when he saw him laugh from afar. Holy . How can someone who is already sweaty because of playing sports like Mark still managed to look so undeniably good especially now that he is laughing? Of course, the one and only Mark Lee can pull it!

 

"Mark hyung is so good looking." He muttered to himself before turning to Jeno. "Don't you think so too, Jeno?"

 

Oh dear God. Someone please dial 911 and send help to his dear best friend right now. As in right now. Have mercy on him because his Mark Lee syndrome is already getting out of hand! It has already reached the worst and most crucial stage. Darn it!

 

He heaved a sigh for the nth time. "Whatever you say, Lee Donghyuck."

 

Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders and resumed on what he was doing. Everything is just going smooth for him not until something or more like someone ruined his momentum.

 

The smile on his lips faded and it was replaced with an irritated expression when he saw Koeun approaching Mark while holding a towel. From afar, he saw that Koeun flashed a smile before wiping Mark with the towel she brought.

 

What the actual ? What is Koeun doing right now? How dare she touch Mark and wipe off his tears like he is her freaking boyfriend huh?!

 

Oh yeah. There are actually dating rumours spreading about her and Mark around the school. Almost everyone around says that they are dating because of their natural closeness and sweetness. Screw that! Just because they're close and sweet with each other doesn't mean that they're already dating! Plus, it's just a rumour. Something that hasn't been proven by anyone. As long as it is only a rumour, he'll keep on getting his hopes up for him and Mark to happen one day.

 

"Looks like, someone wants to start a war right now." Jeno teased before eventually getting serious. "I don't know what you are thinking, but calm down for the mean time alright?"

 

With gritted teeth, he turned to face Jeno and held his shoulders as he started shaking him. "Calm down? How the can I calm down when that Koeun girl just touched my Mark hyung?!"

 

"Stop shaking me will you?! And what did you just say? Your Mark hyung? Wake up! No one is yours, Lee Donghyuck!" Jeno tried to reach for Donghyuck's hands as he removed it from his shoulders. For pete's sake, his whole world is already spinning because of what he is doing!

 

Donghyuck's eyes widened in disbelief. "How dare you say that to me, Lee Jeno?! You are a traitor! I thought we are the best of friends!" He removes his hands off Jeno's shoulders.

 

"I am not a traitor! I am just stating the obvious! You are dreaming with your eyes open!"

 

"No! You are a certified traitor! Is that even what best friends are for? I hate you!"

 

The two kept on bickering about Jeno being the traitor and if that is what best friends are for. Some of the students who are passing by the school fields are already looking at them in a weird manner like they are some sort of a comedy show or something. But the two did give a nor a about the unwanted attention they're getting from the students.

 

After a couple of minutes, they both bursted out of laughter and held their stomach. Did they just fight over a ridiculous reason? What the hell.

 

"I can't believe that we are fighting over a ridiculous reason!" Donghyuck hits Jeno's arm before bursting out of laughter again.

 

Jeno nodded in agreement and laughed, his eye smile appearing. "You started it, okay?" He stated and ruffled Donghyuck's hair.

 

"Whatever you say, my traitor best friend."

 

"Same to you, my Mark maniac best friend." He snorted with a hidden smile before eventually standing up. "How about we go to the cafeteria and eat out?"

 

He stood up and removed the dirt from his clothes. "I'm in as long as it's your treat."

 

"In your dreams, Lee Donghyuck."

 

The two walked away from the school fields and went to the cafeteria. Even though they always bicker and argue with each other, no one can deny that they are the best of friends for life.

 

 

Just when Donghyuck was about to fall asleep on his desk, the sound of their school bell echoed around. As soon as he heard it, his eyes immediately opened. Finally! After enduring the boring hours of classes, the most exciting happening in school which is dismissal time finally came! It seriously felt like forever inside the classroom even though only hours passed by.

 

In just a swift motion, all his stuffs were already inside his bag. The teacher is still speaking in front of them but he did not mind it because dismissal time already invaded his system. There is nothing better except for dismissal time which means he'll be leaving hell school and go straight home.

 

"That's all for today. Goodbye class! I'll see you tomorrow." Their teacher bids them goodbye before leaving the classroom.

 

When the teacher is already out of their sight, he snorted and rolled his eyes. "Nothing is good in your 'goodbye class' especiallly when we have to go to school." He mumbled to himself before rushing out of their classroom along with the other students.

 

A wide smile is plastered on Donghyuck's face as he walked along the school hallway. Some of the students are probably thinking that he looks like an idiot or he is already losing it but he doesn't care at all. Goodness gracious. How can he stop himself from smiling when he finally got the taste of freedom for this day huh?

 

Donghyuck looked around his surroundings to see if it's already Jeno's dismissal time too. "Where in hell is Jeno though? Is he done with his class yet?"

 

He took out his phone in order to text him. Just when he was about to type a text message, he completely forgot what he is going to do when he saw a familiar figure holding a guitar walking around the school hallways.

 

His heart beat started quickening and his eyes started to sparkle like he is some love strucked high school girl. Of course the familiar figure is none other than, Mark Lee.

 

At the sight of Mark walking with a guitar full of swag, his figure started to shine like the sun's rays in his very own eyes and everything around him turned into a slow motion. Well, this is how he reacts everytime he sees Mark and he is the only one who could make him feel like this.

 

Mark suddenly flashed a hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter