Angel: Epilogue

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years later...

Chaeyoung's mom wiped her fake tears as she stands in the doorframe and watch her daughter pack her things.

"I can't believe you're leaving the house, Chaeyoung."

"Me, too."

"Why do you have to live in the dorm, anyway? You can always just come home every after class."

"Mom..." Chaeyoung said as she closed her bag and stood up "I'm going to be fine. Your baby Chae is a grown up now. I'm going to college now."

"Fine. But promise me you'll call everyday before and after your class."

"Yeah, yeah. I promise."

"Good. And remember to tell me your problems." Chaeyoung mom's said "I don't want you to get bullied again."

"That was years ago. I've changed, Mom." 'Though my heart still belong to one person.' "Let it go, kay?"

"Okay. Now, let's go. I hope you'll enjoy your college life when we get there, dear."

"I will." Chaeyoung answered and grab her bags then went down.

She put her bag at the trunk of her mom's car and rode the passenger seat.

It's been 4 years since Dahyun left Chaeyoung's side. The switch happened and Chaeyoung was glad that SinB was the one to guard her in replace to Dahyun. But there's no day that she didn't miss the girl. She always think about her and even searched for her for the past years. She quit when she was in her 4th year of highschool since she needs to study for awhile to enter her college school. She promised herself to search for the girl again whenever she has a free time.

They finally arrived at Chaeyoung's new school. It's big considering the fact that it's only for college students that's interested in arts, music and dancing. Chaeyoung choosed this school since her passion is art. Dahyun complimented her a lot before so she gain confidence through that. 

Chaeyoung got down and got her bag from the trunk. She bid her mother 'goodbye' and went to the dorm office of the school. She knocked on the door and a voice told her to enter.

"Annyeong. I'm Son Chaeyoung. I'm here to ask what's my dorm number is."

"Oh. I see. Wait for a while, Ms. Son."

The teacher scanned some files and got a key. She went to Chaeyoung and gave it to her.

"I'm apologizing in advance to you, Ms. Son."

"Why?"

"You're in the same room as my daughter and I hope you keep up with her. She can be very...troublesome sometimes. But she's a nice person."

"O-Okay, Miss. That's fine."

"I'm Kim Taeyeon, by the way. The teacher that's in-charge with everything in the dorm."

The door suddenly opened revealing a te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter