Angel

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung sat down on the stairs while sketching the view of the field. The soccer club are playing soccer and Chaeyoung wants to draw the scene. Chaeyoung always love to draw, paint and almost everything about art.

She was busy sketching when the ball suddenly hit her head. The one who hit her is Yoo Jeongyeon, the famous soccer ace and a bully in the school.

"Opps. Didn't see you there."

"It's okay, sunbae." Chaeyoung said and handed the ball back to Jeongyeon

"Argh! What do you mean 'okay'? Can't you see I did that on purpose?"

"It's really okay. I don't mind."

"Well, I guess you don't mind this, either?" Jeongyeon said and grab the sketchbook in Chaeyoung's hand. She rip the drawing that Chaeyoung spend her time for. "Now, are you mad?"

Chaeyoung looked down and clenched her fist. She doesn't want to fight her sunbae. More like, she doesn't know how. She's just a non-athletic kid who always love art instead of doing other stuff.

"Jeong."

A voice caused both of them to be shocked. Chaeyoung held her head and saw that Nayeon was approaching. Im Nayeon is Jeongyeon's girlfriend. The two of them are opposite since Nayeon is the Council President while Jeongyeon is the School Bully. 

"What are you doing?"

"Talking."

"Aren't you bullying her?"

"No, I'm not. Right?" Jeongyeon said and glared at Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon doesn't want Nayeon to know that she's bullying someone again. So, Chaeyoung nodded even though it's a lie. She can always let Nayeon scold Jeongyeon but choose not to.

"Okay. Tell me if my girlfriend bother you again, student." Nayeon said and drag Jeongyeon back to the field

Chaeyoung sighed and pick up her things. She went back to the art room and grab her bag. But before she completely left the school, she went to the music room and sat down while her back is facing the other person who's playing the piano.

"What happened?" the person asked

"I got bullied again."

"Why are they bullying you? You're not a nerd, right?"

"Yeah. It's because I don't talk to other students here."

"Why? You're talking to me."

"I don't know you. You don't know me. I guess, that's the only reason I keep talking to you."

"So, you'll stop talking to me if you know who I am?"

"Yes."

"That hurts."

Chaeyoung laughed and lean again the person's back. "Can you sing something for me again?"

"What do you want me to sing?"

"Anything. As long as it cheers me up."

"Well, hearing my voice will cheer you up."

"You're right."

This time, the other person chuckled. She started to play the piano while Chaeyoung closed her eyes. Chaeyoung slowly fell asleep due to the soothing tone of the piano and the angelic voice of the person she's leaning on. When the other person realized the Chaeyoung have fallen asleep, she looked over her shoulder and peck Chaeyoung's forehead.

"I guess I will really have to make a move, now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung was walking to the hallway. She just finished her class and was about to head to the music room to talk to that person again. She found the person, very comforting and she feels safe around her.

While she was climbing the stair, a pail of water was dumped into her causing her to be wet. She looked up and saw the other bully of the school. Hirai Momo together with Myoui Mina, her girlfriend, Minatozaki Sana, their childhood friend and Chou Tzuyu, Sana's girlfriend. All of them are in the soccer team, too. And well, they caught Jeongyeon's attitude.

"Hey, that's Jeongie's order." Momo shouted "Seems like she likes to play with you."

"Wear something dry and come to the soccer clubroom, later." Tzuyu said and went away together with Sana

"Better hurry and catch up with us. She doesn't have that much patience, you know." Mina said and followed Tzuyu. Momo also walked together with her.

"It's your fault that I got wet. Now, you wan't me to hurry and go to your stupid clubroom? Those damn bully." Chaeyoung said and went to the locker.

She opened her locker and saw that she didn't bring her spare uniform. 

"What am I supposed to wear, now?"

The locker besides Chaeyoung suddenly closed and a uniform was handed to her. She looked up and saw an angel standing infront of her. A pale girl with stunning face is handing her a uniform.

"Uhh...annyeong, sunbae?" Chaeyoung asked

The girl just nodded and gave the uniform to Chaeyoung.

"You want me to use this?"

The girl nodded again to answer her question.

"Okay. Thank you, sunbae."

The girl smiled at her and walked away. Chaeyoung immediately went to the bathroom and get dressed. She went to the clubroom of the soccer team and opened the door. She went inside and wonder why there's no one around.

The door suddenly closed and Chaeyoung ran towards it. It's locked from the outside.

"Damn."

Chaeyoung heard laughter from the other side and she know who it is.

"Let me out of here, Jeongyeon sunbae."

"No way. You made me wait."

"It's..."

"It's what?"

"Nothing."

"Okay. We gotta go. Bye." Jeongyeon said and they walked away.

Chaeyoung sat down and hugged her knees. She may be bullied by a lot of student but she's not the type of person to cry. That is also one of the reason that people bully her, because she's strong and her face is totally cold. But if you get to know her, you'll know that she have a warm and loving heart.

"Argh. Why do they love to pick on me?" Chaeyoung asked and stood up. She tried to open the door again but it's still lock.

She knocked the door hoping that someone will open it but no one came. She lose hope since no one is around at this time. The only students present are those from the Council and the students who are having additional club practice.

'Maybe that person is waiting for me, now. She'll thought that I left her waiting. Maybe she'll hate me and won't talk to me, now'

Chaeyoung didn't realized that she's already crying due to her thought. That person is her only friend and the idea of that person hating her, hurts her more than the bullying that Jeongyeon does to her.

The door suddenly opened and Chaeyoung got up. She saw the girl who handed her the uniform earlier. Chaeyoung immediately wiped her tears and bowed to her sunbae before running to the music room.

She opened the door to find the no one was there. She started crying again because she knows that the person was probably disappointed at her now.

A handkerchief suddenly fell on Chaeyoung's head and she looked up. The pale girl is in front of her again and she pointed the handkerchief on Chaeyoung's head. Chaeyoung got the handkerchief and wiped her face before standing up.

"I'm so so thankful due to you, sunbae."

The girl didn't answered. She just looked at Chaeyoung with said sad eyes.

"But, I'm fine. Thank you. I'm going to borrow your handkerchief if that's okay?"

The girl walked closer to Chaeyoung and hugged her. Chaeyoung was shocked but her tears came out so she hugged the girl back. The girl rubbed her back to calm her down and just let Chaeyoung cry on her shoulder.

They stayed like that for awhile before Chaeyoung pulled away. She wiped her face with the girl's handkerchief and smiled.

"Thanks, sunbae."

The girl nodded and pointed outside. Chaeyoung saw that it was already starting to get dark so she said goodbye to the girl and walked away. Before she sleeps, she thought who that girl is and why doesn't she talk. The other thing on her mind is her friend who's probably disappointed at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before class could start, Chaeyoung walked to the music room and found her friend there. She wanted to cry already but she held her tears.

She walked to her and hugged her from behind.

"I'm really really sorry. I had something to do yesterday and I couldn't come." Chaeyoung's tear is flowing down her cheeks. She couldn't hold it anymore. "Please...please, stay as my friend. Please."

"...."

"I like being with you. I like talking to you. So, please continue to be my friend. You're the only person I can open up to."

The person hold her hand and chuckled.

"Who said I'll stop being your friend? Are you an idiot? I won't leave you. Never."

"Huh?"

"I won't never ever ever leave you."

Chaeyoung hugged the person tighter causing the person the laugh.

"Don't kill me, now."

Chaeyoung let go of the person and put her pinky finger in front of that person.

"You won't leave me. Promise?"

That person puts her pinky finger on Chaeyoung's and cross them. 

"Promise."

Chaeyoung sighed in relief and lean on that person's back again.

"Something happened yesterday. What was it?" the pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter