The wolf dog keeps on following me around

Dear Talking Dog, Where is my Best Friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unfortunately, my best friend wasn’t just a poor little boy who needed clothes.

He was a prankster.

When I turned 17, Sehun gave me the weirdest, most terrible surprise gift ever. At 12 midnight, I suddenly woke up from my deep slumber after realizing that the window had been open that whole time and I was freezing both in reality and in my winter themed dream. 

I got up from my bed to close the window but before I could, I  was given a surprise attack — by a wild dark-haired dog — who had aggressively jumped on me through the window. 

I thought it was the end of me. 

Luckily, Sehun was there.

Laughing. At. Me. 

His laugh echoed in the night, and as the dark haired dog backed away from me almost so obediently, my tears fell in relief yet with a hint of fear. I had thought I was lucky Sehun was there, but that was his plan all along. His surprise gift for me was such a terrible prank. Which I obviously did not enjoy having anymore. He used to just give me his presence as his birthday present and I always gave him clothes. 

I purposely cried louder and pretended that my heart was hurting so badly to make him feel bad. It definitely worked as he panicked and shooed his dog away, and assisted me back to my bed. 

Moreover, he never failed to surprise me. 

When I was 18, I had a date with a girl I used to like at school. Her name was Chaera. She had a long wavy hair and a perfectly curved body, but her voice was like a witch’s shriek. Chaera was the one who asked me out on that day, and I didn’t have the guts to reject her because I was afraid she’d find out about my capability to be attracted to men more than women. 

I was at the age of 18 when I became fully aware I wasn’t into girls anymore, I was libidoless when it came to girls or women. 

My first date with Chaera was going fine, if you ask her. I bought her a pink cotton candy and we went to the amusement park for the rides. She said, “you are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.” 

“I’m not your boyfriend,” was my blunt reply as we were walking her back home. Chaera didn’t seem to care much, she was determined that I was gonna ask her to be mine one day, and I was just afraid to break her assumptions and heart. 

Chaera attempted to kiss me then, and I could’ve let her kissed me if it wasn’t because of the wolf that growled at us with its red eyes and made me jump from my position. The wolf looked familiar, but it was bigger and hairier than the rest of the wolf dog I’ve seen before, and at least it wasn’t glaring at me. 

“Oh my gee, is that doggie glaring at me? Is it gonna eat meeeeeee?” Chaera panicked and held onto my arms desperately. When the wolf kind of barked at us, I quickly removed her grip on my arms which surprising silenced the wolf dog. So I assumed, it would get mad if Chaera kept on clinging on to me. 

“Don’t touch me, woman. I think it’s mad at you so this is on you,” I whispered to her with beads of sweat dripping down my beautiful face. This is why I don’t like women. They need to be protected all the time, there’s no space for me when I’m being threatened by a wolf dog.

“You’re a terrible boyfriend!!!” Chaera suddenly spit on my face and left me there to handle the thing that had me traumatized for years. 

I froze on the spot, my body went in defensive mode with my laptop bag as my shield. The wolf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter