My Best Friend

Dear Talking Dog, Where is my Best Friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was three years old, I was fond of puppies and dogs because our neighbor had them. I used to play with them in the yard. They were so fluffy and touchy. Although they could be noisy sometimes, the little me considered that noise a call to play, a sort of music, and a sign to gather. So whenever they barked at random people passing by or simply at random times, the little me barked too. Man, I loved barking. And I loved it more because it made my parents laugh and kinda proud of me. Or were they just happy that I was so proud of myself because I could bark? 

Alas, one day, the dogs' owner died and his dogs were taken to a pet adoption center. I waited for them to come back because my parents said they would. But they never did. 

That was my first heartbreak. 

When I was five, I found a dog limping on the street outside the yard. Watching it struggle broke my tiny little fragile heart piece by piece, hence, I stupidly sprinted  towards the seemingly injured dog, hoping I could save it as I held out a helping hand. 

My intention was purely innocent, but...

BUT IT ING BIT ME. 

And that's when it started. My legit phobia of dogs. Ever since that incident, I couldn't even bear to look at Dog pictures nor watch them on TV without remembering the traumatic incident. I also had short panic attacks whenever I encountered one with their owners, and was sent to the hospital once because a dog suddenly jumped on me and my face which caused me to black out. 

When I was seven, I was almost attacked by another dog. I hadn't noticed it coming because I was too engrossed in eating my milky bun ice cream. Only when I heard a small growl and caught a sight of a dog glaring toward me did I realize my life was at stake. 

I immediately collapsed on my knees and waited for my nightmare to end, ignoring the milky bun ice cream which I dropped on the ground. I ended up panicking when the dog came closer towards me, and with my legs paralyzed onto the ground, I cried and panicked even more. 

And then...

That was when I met my best friend. 

Sehun. 

I don't know how a mere boy managed to shoo away the dog who was about to attack me, but Sehun saved me anyway. It was when I opened my eyes after wishing my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter