Chapter 6

y Dance

Momo's P.O.V:

 

Feeling relax and rested-- or so I thought after waking up from my oh so wonderful dream. I felt a heavy arm wrapped around my waist and a leg hugging my hips. I opened my eyes, letting it adjust for a while-- blinking the sleep away. When I can finally see through the dark, I glanced at the person who's breathing slowly on my neck. I admire her face-- wait. How did we get in here? In this bed who probably belongs to the person that is hugging me? In this position? I remembered, barely, that I told her sleep with me. I smiled at the thought of Mina's face blushing because she probably registered it in the dirty way. Silly Mina.. Silent but deadly? Or should I say, silent but naughty? I can't help but chuckle at the thought.

I read the clock on the top of the desk beside Mina's bed. I need to wake Mina up before the memberneun comes back. I examined our position-- my back on the bed with Mina lying almost on top of me. I turned to her, now lying on my side.

Ahh she's gorgeous while wearing a smile. I touched every mole on her face, adoring her beauty marks. Her face started making this cute expression and I giggled. Hehe, so cute. I pulled my hand back and observed her ravishing face. I can't help but let my gaze travel down to her neck, then to her chest. I noticed her breathing pattern changed. Her breathing became shallow and her brows furrowed. What is she dreaming now? Out of curiosity, I touched her hip. I was shocked when she let out a soft moan. I-Is she having a... wet dream?

Amused, curioused, and excited at the situation I tried to take advantage of having fun. Slowly, I traced a finger from her lower ear, to her jaw, down to her neck. Mina whimpered evoking a huge excitement through my bones. I leaned in and pressed kisses on her neck. Her grip on my waist tightened making me and nibbled her neck. Not worrying about leaving a hickey. I don't know what's happening to my body but I can't stop the growing desire that is building up so fast when Mina started letting out hot moans. I slipped my hand inside her shirt and caressed her abdominal muscles. I heard Mina's breath hitched. I noticed that she's awake when she pushed her stomach to my hand. "I know you're awake Minari," I whispered on her ear. Blowing on it after. I pulled away and her eyes opened. Dark and hazy with face flushed while breathing hard. Her forehead is sweaty with hairs sticking on it. Her chest rise up and down. What a mess.. a hot mess. She looks so y, I pushed her down on the bed and straddled her. Mina on top of me is hot but Mina below me is ing breath-taking. Either way, I like her both ways. I want her so bad. I want her close to me. Her skin pressed on my skin. Her lips melting with my lips. her breath and swallowing the sound she let out of pleasure. I want us to become one. Is this what you called Crazy In Love... In love? Wait! I'm in love with Myoui Mina!?

"Momoring?" I snapped out of my shock when I heard a melodic voice calling me. "I-I uhh.. I'm sorry." I said while climbing down from top of her. I stood beside the bed, facing away from her. I tried not to look back at her because I know when I see her ing face, I won't be able to stop myself from jumping on her-- make love with her... make love, love.. oh no. I can't. I'm about to leave when a hand grabbed my wrist and forcefully turned me around. What happened next made my heart jumped and my brain short-circuited. Mina's soft lips pressed on mine. Her intoxicating scent wafts through my noise making me feel like I'm on a cloud nine. I kissed her back, melting with her. I can hear the loud beating of our heart and shallow breathes. Our kiss is slow and gentle yet passionate. Mina wrapped her arms around my shoulder as I wrapped mine around her waist. She shuddered and pulled away. Our forehead glued together as I stared right into her eyes while she stared into mine-- we are panting from the kiss. I want to tell her I love her, but I'm not ready yet. Instead I kissed her deeply. Hear head tilted to the side as mine tilted the other way. I nibbled her upper lip and slowy ran my tongue on it. She opened and I inserted my tongue. We moaned when our tongue met. Her hold on mine tightened as she shiver. Electricity run up and down through my down. I lifted her up making her legs wrapped around my waist. I laid her down on the bed. I caressed her thigh and started kissing her jaw. She let out a guttural moan. That was so hot. So by now, I grinded hard on her crotch her making whimper as she entagled her finger on my hair. I and nibbled her neck. I don't care about the hickey. She's mine. I found her spot and she whimpered. I bit on it, her hips jerked up and her fingers pulled my hair. I grinded on her again making her moan loud as I groan. I was about to mark more love bites on her when someone knock on the door.

We stopped all of our actions. I jumped away from her and ran to the door. I fixed myself and glanced at Mina who's hiding underneath her blanket before opening it. Sana stood there with her hands on her hips wearing an amused smile. One brow raised-- it doesn't suit her.

"I'm shocked to see you here, Momo. With the door locked suspiciously," she said.

"I-We don't know it was locked."

"Hmm? Okay I'll let it pass," she moved me aside and stepped inside the room giving Mina a teasing look.

Good thing that it was Sana who first got here...