Lip Bite

y Dance

 

 

Every hip s, every sways, every movement of Momo got the younger girl squirming. It was amusing for the other unnies, but not for her. It's embarrassing that she got all hot and bothered in front of them for Momo. What can she do? Momo's slight touches and intense gaze sends waves of arousal throughout her body.

 

Momo swayed her hips sensually as she went closer to Mina - left, right, left, right. Mina's eyes following the movement. Momo kneeled in front of her and look directly to her eyes. Momo was wearing a white oversized buttoned up shirt with  only underneath, her hands slowly traveled from her thighs to the first button of her shirt with the lustful gaze of the younger girl following everything she does.

Momo ed it sending Mina to her wildest fantasies - then Momo slowly ed the second one and touched the third one. had touched it only. Teasing the younger girl. Momo smirked when Mina's expression showed frustration.

 

Momo lifted up Mina's chin, making her look into Momo's eyes . "Eyes up here, Princess."

The penguin got embarrassed and turned red. Momo leaned in, brushing her lips on Mina's cheek up to her ear where she nibbled it and it. Making the latter shiver. When Momo pulled away she held eye contact with Mina. She never noticed but now holding eye contact with Momo, she noticed lust and something more in Momo's eyes. It was intense and Mina wanted to just lean in and kiss Momo senseless - and she was about to.. when someone cleared their throat.

 

Momo pulled away, now completely aware that the song had ended. When she went back to her seat, she saw the amused and teasing looks of the members. Now she got embarrassed, she let herself get swallowed by Mina's intense gaze - she can't even look at the girl on her left. 

 

The game proceeds.

 

Mina can't stop herself from glancing at Momo. When she looked at her, she caught Momo staring back at her too. They held gaze when Momo unconsciously bit her lips sensually. She excused herself, stood up, still holding eye contact with Mina, and left the room in haste.

 

Should she follow? Mina wasn't sure of what to do? Contemplating between having to follow her unnie or to just stay here. She followed her heart.. so she stood up and followed her heart wrapped by Momo's hands.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I feel like this should be under the matured content or so whatever. Hope you enjoy. Should I write a next part? You know.. what happened when Mina followed Momo. :3