Tom and Jerry

Confessions of A Forever Aloner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow, you look like you’ve got run over by a car,” My best friend remarked snidely as I walked towards him glumly, my feet shuffling and my tousled rat’s nest of hair tucked and hidden away safely in my oversized hoodie. “Actually, wait, I take that back, you look like this most of the time.”

 

“Shut up, Hyuck,” I retorted back, not even bothering to stop for him as I headed for the counter to order.

 

Donghyuck followed after me and punched me in the shoulder. “Bad mood today?”

 

“Yes, terrible.” I sighed, shaking my head. I showed him Naeun, my female best friend’s texts on my phone.

 

“Hey, Jinnie~ so sorry I can’t go to the haunted house with you, Jaehyunnie’s going with me! :-(”

 

“Got ditched again? Wow, no wonder you’re willing to indulge in unhealthy food escapades with me.” Donghyuck gave out a low whistle. “Looks like even chicks choose over their own fellow chicks.” Then he did a double take and shook his head vehemently at me. “I am NOT going to the haunted house with you, Kim Jin Ni.” 

 

“Aw, come on, Hyuck! How many favours do you owe me!” I whacked him on the shoulder miserably. 

 

“What favours!?” The coward sputtered incredulously. “You manipulative woman!”

 

“Like the time I got you out of class by distracting Mdm. Park so you could go watch the baseball game with Mark? Or how I traded my bento with you because you had soggy japchae for lunch?” Realising how his face was still pulled into a stubborn, unrelenting look, I tried to change tactics. “Come on, who’s your best friend of all time! COME ON!”

 

Donghyuck shook his head firmly. “Nuh-uh, no, KIM JIN NI!”

 

“You’re a coward,” I glared at him.

 

“Am not, I just don’t wanna waste my money on something so lame!” Donghyuck glared back at me. Upon seeing my look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter