chapter 1

and our hearts still beat the same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was then when he first met him, in the library.  It was quite an uneventful day for Taehyung actually, there weren’t many people coming to the library and he was getting bored, Taehyung dreads working at the library. It was too quiet there, like everyone coming in was perpetually mourning for something or someone and when it would be that quiet, he unintentionally becomes hyper-aware of his breathing given the number of times he was told that he was loud and keeps wondering if he is going to end up offending people with just his breathing, like now he actually bets that his breathing sounds are equivalent to that of a jet rocket. but it was then he saw him, that angel of a person and Taehyung abruptly forgets all of his drowsiness. Taehyung puts his best poker face on, pretending to not notice that beautiful sight in front of him while he reasons with his mind as to how checking out that guy wasn’t a bad thing. No one really came to the library these days, after all, forget visits from any finely sculpted piece of . and there’s something about his eyes that look intimidating even though his face resembles that of a cute puppy and Taehyung always has had a weakness for cute things.

He watches as the boy takes his own sweet time searching for his book and Taehyung can’t help but notice how nice he looked when he was so engrossed finding his book. It was mere minutes Taehyung had seen this man and he is already so gone.

 

They say that World Tourist day is observed on September 27 and when Taehyung first saw him, he could not help wishing that he wouldn’t just be a tourist there, please not a one-time visitor because gosh, he is just so cute.

And did the gods actually listen to him because the cute guy did show up the next day.

 

And the day after that

 

He would come every day or every alternate day until the pattern became a fixed one and Taehyung would be less anxious thinking if he is going to show up today or not. Working at library as a part-time job , especially when he could barely keep his mouth shut for a few minutes, but Taehyung took up the job offer anyway because he’s broke and in dire need of money, and suddenly the job became bearable after eight months of working there and he no longer sulks at the thought of going and sitting in the library. He would wait for him, for that cute guy through his ty shift scheduled on his ty workday. Taehyung would see him enter into the library and smile involuntarily to himself, he comes when the sun would bid farewell to the sky and will slowly descend into the evening, somewhere past six o’clock and Taehyung would feel the comfortable warmth he cherishes so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter