Hunting Mission

VKook Ship: Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The young boy walked into the coffee shop hastily wearing a solemn expression on his face that didn't suit him. His hair, chestnut brown gleamed against the late afternoon sun. The school football jersey stuck on his skin and a glistening sheen of sweat could be seen on his arms and neck. The boy, Jungkook, looked more or less, frustrated and the reason was hilarious beyond belief; he needed to persuade this senior boy from the class above to take a place in the football team. The stubborn lad refused profusely. 

Kim Taehyung was the dreamer boy of the class above. He had a y voice that was described as a "godly voice" by the girls, at least by most of the girls in Jungkook's grade. The lad was smart as hell and extremely good with written speeches or analytical researches; Jungkook however was his opposite with his talent at Maths and Science. Kim Taehyung could play the saxophone well enough to even make the music teacher swoon. Jungkook had dance moves that could get everyone on their feet cheering. Both boys had their strength and was extremely popular to the ladies. Jungkook still couldn't understand why Taehyung refused to attend the after-school football club. He thought, they could become great friends. It wasn't the fact that Taehyung was popular with the ladies that made Jungkook wanted to be friends with him. He had plenty of guy friends that were lady killers. Yugeom and Mingyu in his grade were gorgeous lads no doubt. Jungkook's priority was Taehyung's football skill. The guy was a natural and the team only figured that out on the fateful day.

~Flashback~

The boys ran into their position, tensing as Jungkook was approaching the goal; his face set and determined. The girls screamed themselves hoarse by the bleachers but Jungkook was never interested.

BAM!

BamBam, the over-enthusiastic member of the team tackled Jungkook's shot, leading the ball to shoot outwards to the direction of the maple tree by the side of the campus football pitch. Fatefully, depending on how one may view it, Taehyung was sat by the tree, grinning himself silly at a joke that his mate Jimin made when the ball fell at his feet.

"Hey man, do you mind kicking the ball back here?"

Jungkook said, smiling authoritatively like the team captain he was. Taehyung hesitated; he stared at the ball for a while and making up his mind. He gave a kick at the ball and whoosh! The precision of his aim made the ball turned like a boomerang and went straight into the goal, even Yugeom could not save it. Taehyung grinned apologetically.

"Sorry guys, at least I got the ball back on the pitch."

Speechless. The other lads were loss for words at the kick. It must have been more than 50 meters from where Taehyung stood. Jungkook couldn't hide his impressed express

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter