sequel.

Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 years.

Seulgi looks at the university in front of her. Small smile plastered on her face, adjusted the big round spectacles on her eyes; walking inside the university which she used to study for a short period of time, also the one that has stocked so many memories of Seulgi as well. The girl in her brown hair—brown because this hair color reminds Seulgi of a particular person, walks inside the university with a few teachers come to welcome her.

The past two years, Seulgi had gone to another country, Canada, to live with her best friend—Son Seungwan, the daughter of a famous author in Korea. Seulgi had spent these two painful years, learning from Seungwan’s mother; how to write stories that are able to make the readers feel something. The two painful years for Seulgi. Finally, she gets to fulfill her wish to become an author. She is well-known in European than in Asia. Korean people can even mistake her as a celebrity. The past two years has changed Seulgi a lot—for a better. The girl was able to understand life better.

 

Right now, Seulgi is here in the university in which she used to study, as a guest. Once the principal, who is a hard-core fan of author Seulgi, knew that Seulgi is in Korea, quickly sent Seulgi an invitation card to Seulgi to visit his university. Of course, Seulgi accepted. This place is the place that made her met her angel, the only place which taught Seulgi how to love, the only place where Seulgi had her first heart break, Seulgi remembers this place well.

 

The author is in her white long sleeve shirt, long black pants, black high heel. She let her brown hair falls along the wind, smiling to each teacher that come to greet her.

 

“It is nice to meet you again, Seulgi.”

Seulgi remembers this voice well. One of her favorite lecturer in this college. The one that closed to Seulgi the most because she was the one who told Seulgi to chase her dream. Seulgi smiles at the woman—she looks really old now. Seulgi cannot believe how two years change everyone a lot.

“My favorite lecturer, Ms.Taeyeon.”

Seulgi and Ms.Taeyeon exchanges hugs. The girl smiles at the five other teachers who have been waiting for her. The students who happen to see Seulgi, stop and stare, they were in awes with Seulgi’s beauty.

 

“It is our honors to be here and meet with such a talent author. We are also proud to hear that you used to study in our university.”

One of the teachers speaks up. The brown head smiles at him as she bows her head next.

“Please come this way. We are going to have a meeting with the Principal and other students who have interest in writing.”

 

Seulgi bows her head again, letting the teachers lead the way.

 

The meeting ends just as quick; Seulgi got to talk with the principal, shared her experiences with every student who has the same passion as her. Seulgi also encouraged the students to not give up on their dreams no matter how low they could get for their scores, because Seulgi herself was just an average student before she could become famous like this. The girl also left her email for the students who need someone talk to, and told them not to be shy to approach her which made everyone in the meeting room to fall for her charm and kindness.

 

After the meeting finished, Seulgi asked a permission from the Principal to take a look around the university before she goes back. The principal is more than glad as he wants his favorite author to stay here longer as well.

 

Walking with a lighter heart, Seulgi lets her feet go where her heart takes. Seulgi smiles softly when she sees the library. The place that she first talks to Joohyun. The author enters the library for a look. Everything is not the same anymore except the table that she used to sit with Joohyun for the first time. It is still there. Some students who know her, try to hold their excitement, asks permission from the librarian, walk to her, and politely ask for her autograph. Seulgi quickly gives them. Once the students leave her, Seulgi continues her short journey. She takes a book out of the sheet. If I stay—the one she used to read before. She is sure because she sees her bear signature at the back of the book. A soft chuckle echoes smoothly like a sound of angel laughing. Seulgi remembers how fun it was when she got to talk and befriended Joohyun—although her happiness does not last long, Seulgi is glad to share her happiness with Joohyun.

 

Seulgi put the book back on its original place. She walks out of the library without forget to bow to the librarian. The brown head walks further to the cafeteria. There are many people because it is a study time for the students. Seulgi stares at the table she used to spend time sitting and talking with Joohyun. How much she misses it. Seulgi wishes she could capture everything, so she gets her expensive camera from her handbag and takes a picture of the said table. Seulgi leaves the cafeteria and walks to the back of the school. Seulgi wishes for it to be here and it is. The author takes a picture of it with a big smile before she runs to a big tree in front of her.

 

The place she used to stay under with Joohyun, reviewing together, the place where Joohyun used to tutor her, the place where they used to spend time at, just sleeping, talking, or resting their back on, every time their class was canceled. Seulgi looks up at the tree once she is under it. The tree is growing taller and bigger. Two years, Seulgi is not surprised to see that this tree has grown this tall now. Seulgi caresses the tree gently while closing her eyes—like she wants to flash back to the old days—which she and Joohyun were rainbows, cheery and happy together. Seulgi let the cold wind brushing her face as her mind flashes back to the good old days.

 

 

“Kang Seulgi, we are having our test in thirty minutes. Stop sleeping.”

Joohyun scolds, slapping Seulgi’s face gently for her to wake up from her slumber. The bear-like-girl opens her eyes, looking up at Joohyun, pouting.

“We have reviewed for the same lesson for two hours, Joohyun. I’m not going to fail and you are going to be a top scorer.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter