Touched

Red Rush

How did it get to this?

            It was only supposed to be a kiss, but the next thing you knew, Taehyung had swept you off your feet and brought you into his room. You were now tangled with each other on the bed, his lips kissing yours senselessly. Your mind was a hazy mess, so many jumbled up thoughts, but all you could focus on was his sweet, sweet taste. For someone who drinks blood for living, he tasted a lot sweeter than the boys you have kissed before.

            One of his hands cradled your head gently as he pulled you closer to kiss you harder, his weight deliciously pinning you against the mattress. Your arms had found their way home as they wrapped around his neck, your body wanting to get as close to his as possible. His euphoric kisses were making you lightheaded, to the point you almost lost all your breaths—and then finally he pulled away, only to trail soft kisses to your jaw and neck. The sound of your lips smacking as he pulled away from the kiss rushed your head back to reality, and your eyes widened as you finally realised what was going on.

            ‘Tae—ahh…’ you tried voicing out his name, which only made it like you were out his name when he gave extra kisses on the area just beneath your collarbone. His teeth grazed your skin slightly, but the pain seemed to only heighten the pleasure. Scared that you might fall deeper into the blissful sensation, you gripped his shoulders, trying to push him off you.

            The push did not seem to faze him at all; he simply continued kissing your shoulder, now exposed as he ed a few buttons of the pyjama shirt. You were half pushing him away, half succumbing to the pleasure, when he suddenly ran his fingers fleetingly on your bare legs, making you jolt in surprise. You had to make him stop. ‘Taehyung, please!’

            Your sudden cry caught his attention, and he finally stopped lavishing your skin with kisses, lifting his head to face you. Even though it was rather dark with the lights out, the moonlight shining through the wide-opened window was enough to allow you to see the confusion written on his face. The red tint glowing in his eyes slowly faded away, replaced once again by his dark brown orbs. You opened your mouth to question his actions, but then your gaze fell to his cheeks. His supposedly bleeding cheek. Gone were the wounds, and judging from the way he was breathing as he hovered above you, he seemed healthy as one could be.

            Your hand shakily reached out to his face, fingers softly running against his skin. He leaned against your touch, closing his eyes as he sighed softly. The blood stains on his skin and shirt proved that the injuries were indeed real, but how were they healed so quickly? ‘You’re not bleeding anymore. I… I don’t understand.’

            His eyes fluttered open once again, and a small smile reached his lips. ‘I guess I can finally confirm this. We heal each other.’

            ‘We… what?’ You asked, your voice coming in a squeak. Before you could even process anything, he lifted you as he sat up, making you end up in his lap, your legs on either side of him. The sight of your bare legs against him made your face redden, but your limbs refused to cooperate even as his arms wound securely around your waist.

            ‘Because of the bond tying us, we were able to heal each other. Though I think kisses ease the pain a lot better, even a touch of our body will allow any injuries on your body, or mine, to heal a lot faster. You noticed this regarding the wound on your neck and the small cut on your finger, didn’t you?’ He was saying, but all you could think of was the fact that his face was so close to yours; you could not even lift your head to meet his eyes. You nodded slowly at his question, eyes looking anywhere else but his face. This seemed to bother him, for he placed a finger under your chin, tilting your head slightly to meet his gaze. ‘Why won’t you look at me?’

            You blinked several times, your mind replaying the events that happened a while ago, and suddenly anger surged through you. It felt like he way toying around with you. Jerking your face away from his touch, you pushed yourself off his body, scooting away from him until your back hit the headboard of the bed. You pulled your legs to your chest, covering your front as you fixed back the pyjama shirt you were wearing. ‘Why are you doing this to me?’

            ‘What do you mean?’ He seemed taken aback by the fact that you just pushed him away, a frown forming on his forehead. How dare he answer your question with another question?

            Angered by his obliviousness, you started yelling. ‘What do I mean? I’m talking about you! You said you wouldn’t push me away anymore, but when I tried to touch you, you ran away. When I asked you what I meant to you, you never gave me any answers. And after all of that, you suddenly almost bled to death and then made me kiss you—was that only to prove that we could ing heal each other? I don’t understand anything at all, Kim Taehyung! Are you playing around with my feelings?’

            He just sat there, staring dumbfoundedly at you. There were tears in your eyes, and you wiped them away furiously, but the tears seemed to flow out more. You hated the fact that you were crying in this situation when all you should be doing was getting angry at him. You felt gentle grasp against your hands, and you let him take them away from your face, allowing him to see your tearful face begrudgingly.

            He had himself seated in front of you, his hands tracing gentle circles on the back of your hands using his thumbs. He suddenly lifted one of your hands, kissing softly on your knuckle. ‘I’m sorry. I know words can’t change what I’ve done to you, but I’m sorry. It was horrible of me to treat you this way, when I should have done better. I was scared I admit, I was a coward. I selfishly thought of myself all this time, not even caring how you would have felt. You must have been scared too, suddenly learning about being bonded with someone like me.’

            As much as it pained you, you managed to nod. Of course you were scared; nothing could be scarier than being tied down with a person that almost killed you and might even kill you any time, any second. But there was nothing stopping you from reaching out to him, for all of you was yearning for him.

            He kissed your palm once, twice. ‘Earlier when I said I wouldn’t push you away any longer, I guess I never really meant it. I was still terrified of hurting you. I thought getting away from you would be better for both of us. But I couldn’t. I just… I couldn’t. My heart kept longing for you, and I couldn’t get you out of my head. I couldn’t resist you. I didn’t make you kiss me because I wanted to prove that we heal each other, I just wanted to kiss you. And I want to kiss you more.’

            You stared frozen at him, dazed by his sudden words.

            Gently tugging you back into his arms, he ran his fingers into your hair.

            ‘I know I’m being selfish after what I’ve done, but please let me love you from now on.’

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

           

            You felt warmth grazing across your skin, and you woke up to a bright morning, the sunlight peeking in through the fallen curtains. You just lied there, staring at the open window, your mind clear of any uncertainties. The pair of arms snaking around your waist from beneath the covers and the soft peck on the back of your neck made you smile. He was so gentle with you, it made you feel at home.

            ‘Good morning, sleepyhead,’ he whispered cheekily into your ear, making your body tingle all over. You turned your body to find Taehyung lying on his side, supporting his body using one of his arms. He smiled at you, reaching out to tuck the stray hairs covering your face behind your ear. Even the small action made your heart beat irregularly—just how much can this man affect you? You let him brush his fingers through your hair in an attempt to fix the crazy bed hair, laughing when his fingers got stuck in them. Sitting up, you untangled his fingers from your hair, placing his hand on your lap.

            ‘Are you going somewhere?’ You asked, absentmindedly tracing patterns on his palm. He had already changed from the clothes he wore last night, and even the simple white button up shirt paired with blue jeans managed to make him look beautiful and unreal. His hair looked slightly damp, as if he just took a shower.

            He shook his head, closing his palm so that he had your hand trapped in his. ‘You go and take a shower first. There are some fresh clothes I left in the bathroom. When you’re done, we’ll talk more, alright? I’ll be in Seokjin’s study room.’

            You nodded, staring at his hand that was now holding yours. A day ago, you wouldn’t even imagine him holding you so carefreely like this. His warmth proved that last night had not been a dream after all. Lifting your gaze, you finally noticed that he was staring silently at you, and the way he was doing it made you blush. ‘Wh—what? Is there something on my face?’

            He only retorted with a chuckle, seemingly amused with your shyness. He released his grip on your hand, only to cup your face, and it slowly moved to the back of your head and into your hair. He pulled you closer towards him before claiming your lips for a kiss. You momentarily forgot how to breathe properly, making you whimper breathlessly against his lips. He smiled before pulling away, his lips. With a soft peck on your forehead, he pulled away to leave the room. Just before he stepped out of the room, he turned his face at you.

            ‘Next time, please don’t wear other men’s clothes; even if it’s Seokjin’s. You’re only allowed to wear my clothes.’

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

           

            You let the lukewarm water cascade down your face and body, letting it wash away all the exhaustion from your body. As the shower flowed on, you could not help but remember what happened last night.

            Please let me love you from now on.

            You had not expected him to use the word ‘love’ so suddenly, the moment you heard it your mind went blank momentarily. But when his words slowly sank in, you burst into tears, but this time he was there to kiss the tears away. He promised that he would explain things today, and he promised that he won’t push you away anymore. Your whole body felt warm as you remembered how he kissed you until you fell asleep in his arms. It all felt so surreal.

            When you stepped out of the shower, you saw the clothes neatly folded on a rack next to the sink, a small smile forming on your lips. You reached out to unfold it, revealing a navy blue dress shirt and a pair of black shorts. The clothes smelled of fresh soap with a hint of earthy scent, and you could not help but wonder if this was how Taehyung normally smelled like.

           

 

 

 

 

            The shorts were a tad too big for you, but then again, walking around in a house of two men just wearing a shirt seemed unlikely either. After fixing yourself carefully, you stepped out of the room, heading towards Seokjin’s study room. And that would probably be… the room adjacent to Taehyung’s room. Really, why would Seokjin even have a study room in Taehyung’s summer home?

            You padded your way towards the said room, only to halt your steps when you caught the conversation between the two men through the closed door.

            ‘Do you think I should tell her about this?’ Taehyung was asking in a hushed whisper, his voice sounding worried.

            It took a while for Seokjin to answer, and his voice was too soft that you had to press your ear against the door to listen. ‘It already came down to this; we can’t really keep it away from her. She deserves to know, Tae. Don’t you think it might hurt her if she knew it too late?’

            You heard Taehyung letting out a frustrated groan, and you could not help the squeeze inside your chest. They’re keeping something away from you. ‘I know, but I don’t think I want her to know. I don’t want to scare her away; it’s enough that I almost killed her. If she knew what I’ve done before…’

            A heavy silence followed, and you shuffled restlessly outside the room. They were clearly not planning to tell everything to you, even though Taehyung had promised not to keep anything away from you. What did Taehyung do that he still refused to be truthful to you? He… He’s not going to break his promise again, would he?

            As you pressed closer towards the door, you heard a few rustling sounds, before Seokjin’s voice surfaced again, ‘How long had this happen? When did it start?’

            ‘I’m not sure about this…’ You could almost see the expression Taehyung had when he answered the questions. ‘But the pain started when I first saw her. It was faint, but I noticed it. The worst was probably the day I attacked her. And the rest, it was just a dull ache.’

            ‘Something’s changing,’ Seokjin said, somewhat sounding genuinely surprised. What was changing? ‘I can’t say anything about this, but something is definitely changing. She’s changing you.’

            ‘But what if I won’t be able to control myself in the future because of this?’

            Having had enough of eavesdropping, you slammed the door open, demanding for answers. ‘What’s changing? What─’ The moment you saw the two men, your words instantly disappeared. Taehyung was sitting on top of the large wooden table, his showing in your direction. Even though he and Seokjin rushed to put on the shirt back on his body, you already saw it. The scars.

            There were two long jagged scars on his back.

            As Taehyung fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, Seokjin walked to you, pulling you towards a sofa in the corner of the room, trying to distract you from the other. You let him drag you away, but your eyes never left Taehyung. He was mumbling something incoherently to himself, rubbing his face in frustration. Were you not supposed to see those scars?

            ‘How much did you hear?’ Seokjin asked, dropping his body onto the sofa opposite of you. You finally pulled your eyes away from Taehyung and faced Seokjin, trying to read the expression on his face. He didn’t seem angry, but you were.

            ‘Enough to know that both of you are going to continue keeping things away from me,’ you answered in a low growl, trying your best not to burst out yelling.

            At least Seokjin still had the grace to look guilty about it. When you turned to see Taehyung, he was not even looking into your direction. ‘There’s a reason why we can’t tell you everything. It will all be too much for you to handle.’ Seokjin said gently, probably trying to calm you down.

            ‘I will decide if it’s too much for me to handle or not,’ you retorted angrily, still staring daggers at the back of Taehyung’s head. ‘Kim Taehyung. Don’t you think you owe me some explanations?’ You hated that you were talking furiously at him, when he was just kissing you lovingly a while ago. What was this all about? Was he really just using you to satisfy his needs, to the point he even fake promised to be honest with you?

            ‘I…’ He started, his voice sounded shaky. For a brief moment, it seemed like he would turn his face at you, but he never did. He let out a sigh instead, burying his face into his hands. ‘Why did you have to listen to our conversation that way?’

            You couldn’t believe your ears. Was he actually turning this against you? You were the one at fault for catching the hushed whispers? ‘Wow, I can’t believe this,’ you said sarcastically, turning to look at both men. ‘Why do you both keep insisting to do this? I want to know. Stop hiding things away from me, you’ve hid enough from me!’

            ‘You don’t know what you’re talking about,’ Taehyung said sadly, and as much as it pained you too see him looking this way, you still felt irritated.

            ‘Then enlighten me. Please,’ you said gently, turning to Seokjin for help. Instead of coaxing Taehyung to tell you the truth, Seokjin turned away, avoiding your eye contact. Oh god, this is hopeless. You pushed yourself off the sofa, walking towards where Taehyung was still sitting on the table. ‘Taehyung, please. You promised to tell everything, you… You’re not running away again, are you?’

            He remained silent, and the silence was suffocating you. You reached out to tug on the sleeve of his shirt, but he only stared at your hand. ‘Why are you doing this? Why aren’t you saying anything? What’s changing? And—and the scar. What─’

            The moment you mentioned about the scar, Taehyung’s face changed and he yanked himself roughly from you, making your startle in surprise. There were so many emotions running across his face, but you could not care less about it. He just pushed you away.

            ‘No! You don’t need to know about that!’ His bellow was enough to make you scramble backwards until your back hit the wall. You probably crossed the line, but did he have to hate you so much for that? For a split second, he seemed shocked that he just yelled at you, but the frown returned, and before you could think of anything to say, he turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

            ‘Taehyung!’ Seokjin cried out, rushing to follow the said man, leaving you alone in the study room, to deal with your own messed up emotions. You were still staring at the spot where Taehyung stood a while ago, your heart beating rapidly by the suddenness of his outburst. You clenched your hands, trying hard not to break into tears. You have spilled so many tears for him, yet he never trusted you in the first place.

            You did not know just how long you stood there against the wall, staring into nothingness, before Seokjin returned, his face looking dejected. He called out your name, but you were still too angry to even acknowledge his presence. He let out a sigh, closing the door behind him before stepping nearer towards you. ‘Look, I’m sorry.’

            ‘Don’t. This has nothing to do with you,’ you said between clenched teeth, still refusing to look at his face.

            ‘It has everything to do with me. I didn’t help him enough that he still have a hard time to put some faith in the person he should’ve cared for the most,’ Seokjin said slowly, and the fact that he was saying it slowly as if you would not understand a normal conversation simply irked you more. ‘Give him some time, he’ll come around.’

            ‘Why am I the only one who has to try to understand him?’ You questioned, and your friend seemed taken aback by it. ‘Why was it only me who has to be careful around him? Why do I have to wait for him and let him treat me this way every time I want to know something? Why only me?’

            ‘It’s not like that…’ Seokjin was trying to brush this off, but you just had enough.

            ‘I clearly accepted him from the start, even after he treated me with so much hate. Even after he almost murdered me. Even after knowing that he was not a normal human being, and I was somehow bonded with him. Didn’t you think I was not afraid? I was scared to death, yet I still accepted him as he is! But I, the human, the weak one in this situation, I am the one who has to understand him? Did he ever try to understand me?’ Your yells were enough to silence Seokjin, and he did not seem to know how to react. Deep down, you felt sorry that he was the one who had to suffer this anger of yours towards Taehyung, but Seokjin had his fair share of being guilty too.

            ‘You know what? I should go,’ you said flatly, walking past Seokjin so suddenly that he was unable to stop you. Why should you stay, when your presence was not even needed here? Taehyung can be alone by himself, and you would not give a about it anymore.

            ‘But you can’t leave!’ Seokjin cried out desperately behind you.

            Without even turning to him, you let out a bitter laugh.

            ‘Watch me.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

           

            ‘Are you sure this is really what you want?’ Mihee questioned, after almost thirty minutes of silence inside the car.

            After walking away from Seokjin, you had locked yourself inside the room that you slept in last night, ignoring the knocks from him as he tried to coax you to come out. You found your clothes on the dresser and changed into it again, not even caring that it was unwashed and the buttons were torn from your coat. You fought the urge to throw the clothes that Taehyung lent to you out of the window, but in the end, you just threw them in the bathroom instead. You waited in the room until Mihee came to bring you fresh clothes.

            You did not allow Seokjin to say anything to your cousin, before you stomped your way out of the room and pulled Mihee out of the cottage. She was confused, but she never yanked herself as you dragged her to the car, getting inside without even looking back. ‘Let’s go back,’ you said curtly, and she nodded slowly, sending an apologetic look to Seokjin as she waved at him who stood there in front of the door, looking disheartened. Catching the sight of him through the side mirror made you immediately close your eyes; you could not look at him. Because you might give in again.

            ‘Maybe,’ you said with a shrug, not taking your eyes away from the view out of the window. You had rolled the window down at first, hanging your head outside of the car, letting the wind tickle your face and hair, but Mihee freaked out and told you to close the window. So you just rested your head against the glass, staring at the moving scenery.

            ‘It was only yesterday that you insisted to stay there,’ Mihee said, and even without looking at her, you knew she had a worried frown on her face.

            ‘Really? Was it only yesterday?’ You mumbled, letting out a bitter scoff. It felt like days had passed by, when it was just like what your cousin said; everything only happened yesterday. It was only yesterday that Taehyung finally acted normally towards you; it was only yesterday that he finally touched you; but what was the actual meaning of all that? Were any of the words he told you were true?

            You heard Mihee sigh. ‘I don’t know what happened between you and both of them, but knowing you, I knew you’re probably impatient.’

            ‘I wasn’t being impatient,’ you snapped, shifting your gaze towards her, but with a glance from your cousin, you sat back properly in your seat, eyes casted down. You tried to explain yourself. ‘He promised me to tell everything. He didn’t have to make that stupid promise if he was planning to keep things away from me! You didn’t know the things that I heard, some of them involved things about me but they won’t say a word about it. Just why were they doing this?’

            ‘Do you really think he was just making a stupid promise?’ Mihee’s sudden question caught you off-guard, and you didn’t know what to answer.

            ‘I’m not on Taehyung’s side—I still can’t forgive what he did to you, but I’m sure he had reasons as to why he’s keeping those things away from you. Just why in the world didn’t he claim you as his soulmate from the start? Maybe he was protecting you from it, from himself. You have to know that some things are meant to be kept as a secret. You can’t force everything out from him, when he’s kept everything to himself all this while. Trust him using your heart, but act using your brain.’

            Mihee’s words made you ponder again about your actions. You had done everything so recklessly, demanding answers all the time from Taehyung. Maybe… you should have let him open up to you first, slowly and not rushing him. It was true that he did not trust you enough, but it was obviously your fault for not letting him to have complete faith in you. And you were the one who was running away this time.

            ‘God, I shouldn’t have forced him,’ you said disappointedly to yourself, burying your face into your arms as you pulled your legs to your chest. Mihee patted your head softly, as a comfort.

            ‘There, there. Don’t be so hard on yourself; everyone makes mistakes, especially when it comes to love. It was probably too much for you to take in in a short time, anyway.’ Too much for you to take in. Those were the same words that Seokjin had said to you, and he was probably right. ‘I think you need a few days to calm down first. You don’t mind I tell Seokjin about this, do you? Who knows if he might come rushing to our apartment to look for you.’

            You nodded, leaning your head against the window again.

            ‘Can we go grab something? I’m starving.’

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

           

            You entered the small convenience store, the cashier on the counter greeted you with a cheerful ‘welcome!’. Mihee had an appointment for the night—though you suspected it to be a date with Namjoon, but you decided to pretend not to know—so all you could have for dinner today would probably be some instant foods. You were not in the mood to cook something decent, but since you haven’t really eaten anything throughout the day, having locked yourself in the room for almost a whole day, ramen would have to suffice.

            Mihee was waiting in the car outside, so you took your time to choose the food that you wanted. ‘Maybe this… and this too,’ you mumbled to yourself as you picked three packets of instant ramen, wondering whether you should grab some breads too or not. You heard the bell at the front door chiming, signalling a new customer coming in. As you kept fighting with your inner self whether you should take more food—your churning tummy was not helping, you somehow noticed that the store was getting darker. You had thought that it was probably raining outside, but when you shifted your gaze, you saw that it was completely sunny on the outside. So why was it so dark in here?

            From the corner of your eyes, you saw shadows moving behind you, and you could sense the danger coming. Before you could make a run out of it, a silhouette suddenly appeared in front of you and punched you straight in your guts, dropping you on your knees with a loud groan. All the snacks in your hands fell carelessly on the floor around you, and you coughed aloud, the pain on your stomach too much to take in. Was this a robbery? You tried to scramble away, but the person grabbed a fistful of your hair, yanking your head up, allowing you to finally saw the attacker. To your surprise, it was a woman. A young woman with long bright red hair, as bright as the red glow in her eyes. Could this be…?

            ‘You make any noise, and he dies,’ her voice was sultry, and it sent a shiver down your spine. She made you turn your face, and you realise in horror that another man had a hold of the cashier. The cashier was unconscious in the man’s arms, but you could not help but feel terrified at the knife that was placed against his throat. ‘We wouldn’t want blood to spill carelessly just like that, do we?

            ‘What do you want from me?’ Despite the warning, you attempted to release yourself from her grip, to which she did not accept it graciously. Swiftly, she lifted a hand and slapped it hard across your face, the pain almost making your head spin. It was not a surprise to you when blood ran down the corner of your lips; the strength of their kind was not questionable after all.

            ‘Aw, I’m sorry. I should have been sweeter to you,’ the woman said in a made up disgustingly sweet voice. She crouched down in front of you, hand still your hair. The sight of the blood on your face made the glow in her eyes brighter, and she took a sniff, her lips spreading in a wide smile. Just like Taehyung, this woman’s complexion was very pale too, and her beauty was almost ridiculous. Were all vampires this ethereal looking?

            ‘It’s ridiculous how easy it was to track you down. I would’ve expected that Kim Seokjin to be protective against a precious thing like you.’ Her words came out rather mockingly, before she let out a shrill laugh. ‘It’s probably Taehyung’s decision to let you go though; he’s too dumb it’s embarrassing.’

            When you stared daggers into her face, her expression lit up. ‘You don’t understand what I’m talking about, do you? They really didn’t tell you? Oh my god, Junhui sweetheart, she knew nothing about this!’ She was probably referring to the bulky man still holding the unconscious cashier, because he snorted when he heard her words. ‘What were they thinking, not telling this poor little girl anything?’

            What was she talking about? Your eyebrows furrowed, and this seemed to heighten her excitement. She reached out to swipe a finger across the blood that had dribbled down your chin, giving the finger a . Pleasure was written all over her face as she took in the taste of your blood, and it made you tremble in fear. When she opened her eyes again, the orbs were very dark as if… as if they were clouded with desire.

            ‘Do you even know why I came for you?’ She asked in a whisper, and when you didn’t react, she pulled hard against your hair, making you shake your head vigorously, your scalp stinging in pain. She leaned forward, her lips against your throat. ‘I shouldn’t be telling you this, but if it makes you more afraid, then I’ll be gladly to do so. You know, your sweet blood would taste a lot better with fear.’

            Dread was rapidly filling you up, but there was nothing you could do. You were scared that if you attempted anything, the cashier would die, and you probably wouldn’t escape safely either. From the corner of your eyes, you could barely see that Mihee was still inside her car, oblivious to the things happening in the shop. The whole world was probably masked away by what was happening towards you now.

            ‘You see, there’s a reason why humans should never be bonded with a vampire. When the human survived the vampire's attack, their blood changed. The smell became stronger, and their taste became sweeter.’ The woman said it so happily, that you could not help but be reminded of the psychopaths that you saw in all those TV series and dramas. Except that this one was a lot more deathly than she looked. ‘Your blood now is crying out for all our attention, yet you still roamed around obliviously. But, as much as I want to you off clean, my goal is different from all those blood-thirsty vampires.’

            You could feel her breath fanning on your skin, and her hand that was now holding your throat enclosed tighter, her long nails burying into your soft skin. Unlike Taehyung, whose body was always so warm, her touches were ice cold. Tears welled under your closed lids as regret ate up your insides. You should have stayed; you should have stayed like Seokjin said.

            ‘Aren’t you interested in what I want?’ She asked, but the look that she had on her face when you opened your eyes clearly told you that she was not asking for any answers. You let the tears ran down your cheeks, the woman giggling at the sight. ‘Well, I’ll tell you anyway.’

            She bit her lower lip before leaning in close to your ear. Her whisper sent cold shivers down your whole body. ‘No matter how sweet your blood is, I don’t need you, you filthy human. All I want is… Kim Taehyung.’

            The moment his name rolled off her tongue, you struggled to push her off of you, but it was all too late. She parted her lips and sank her fangs into your neck, sending blood spraying everywhere. You screamed and violently thrashed due to the extreme pain, but she pushed you down on the floor, not even pausing as your blood entered .

            She seemed to have no intention of your blood clean, for it did not take long. Your throat felt raw, as if it was torn open, and she pushed you away from her lips, letting your head collide on the bloodied floor with a thud. As you lay down curled in agony on the floor, your throat bleeding profusely, she stood and sneered at you, her lips. ‘That was the sweetest blood I’ve tasted, it’s a real shame that I couldn’t finish it off.’

            You were slowly falling back into the dark abyss, and your whole body trembled horribly. ‘This is just a warning though, it would’ve hurt a hell lot more if I wanted to kill you instantly. Oh well, send my regards to Taehyung and Seokjin then.’ She chirped before walking away, the man named Junhui following her. He threw the cashier towards a corner of the convenience store, but you were too weak to see if the man was alive or not.

            Before the both perpetrators disappeared completely through the front door, you were able to catch her gleeful laughter. ‘Well, that is if you make it out alive though. A disgusting human like you should just die silently.’

            ‘No…’ you croaked, the action making you cough out blood. You were bleeding so horribly; you probably would die bathed in your own blood. You tried to drag yourself across the floor, trying to reach out for help but even the slightest movement sent the pain throughout your whole body. Somebody, please!

            ‘Taehyung…’ You whispered weakly to yourself, your body slowly succumbing to the pain. ‘Please… don’t let me die.’

            Save me.

 

 

 

 


A/N: *cues Save Me by BTS*

Oh well, surprise! Finally the villain of the story makes her appearance. Who do you think this red-headed woman is? Any guesses? Also, the next chapter will be the last chapter, and we'll be going down and dirty for it. Expect hot  and yTaehyung to finally make his appearance too! For now, I hope his kisses is enough. 

Leave some comments, my loves. It's getting a bit lonely here :( Just spill your thoughts, which part you enjoyed the most or not, and which character you loved or hated. I really want to know your honest opinion. I know I'm probably being greedy, but I'm tired of receiving comments like "please update soon" or "love this". I do appreciate all of you, but please open up more with me ♡