one.

scarcity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ONE. [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] death and chocolate [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

白色礼服; baise lifu (bi-suh-lee-foo)

 

She had just finished The Book Thief, a book she longed for just to read and felt her heart caressed by it, after looking for it as well as mooching for the expensive of it. It laid on her grimy and springy mattress; the tears in it introduced with a small pen-sized hole and subsequently overtaking the shape of a serpents mouth at its ripe period of hunger. The grimy and springy mattress that had a lifeless feather pillow only, no bed sheet or headboard, furnished with stains and rips. As if it wasn't enough, the room was stained with the odor of rotten-like dirty laundry that had been abandoned in the chute while a family was on vacation. The shackling abode was falling apart: mold devouring the ceiling, wallpaper hanging on for its fragile life, infallible cement with blood stains and dirt.

Her hands sat in the sink, the knob pulled all the way on the hot water. The burning of the heat pulsing on her skin was not a worry. She scrubbed as hard as she could, but hell could red stain. She wiped her temple with her forearm as she went back to roughly rubbing her skin. She glanced into the only other room in her house, staring at the only furniture in it-her mattress.

The sky was dark today. Brown, chocolate brown. And she knew death loved chocolate skies.

Her name was being cheered as she wrapped her calloused hand up then put her fingerless black glove on. Not her real one though; the one not a single soul on the soil and air could remember expect for the victim itself. The name they shouted was not of her own; it had never been nor never was. It was a title. Baise lifu. As long as she could hear, it was all that was heard.

Her body felt tall with her opaque, heeled boots. The socks reaching to her thighs were white, just as the rest of her dress and the eyes on her made the fighter want to run to her holey mattress.

She walked into the middle of the circle and onto the mats. The ones she had bought. The ones she bought so stuff like this, wouldn't happen. So the sky wouldn't become chocolate brown, the brown death loved oh so much. So sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter