Come here (Dodaeng)

IOI One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Apologies for the hiatus, was really really busy. Again I am busy, but I'll try my best to update this once in a while. This will be a short one, sorry to disappoint you all..

 

The van was surrounded by a happy mood with the exception of one member with a gloomy aura surrounding her. An aura that is so thick that it can choke people when they are near her, she then sighed. SeJeong noticed YooJung’s mood, she took note that she would question YooJung about it. 

 

Back at the dorm, YooJung threw herself onto her bed. Her room had a different atmosphere for the past week. Chaeyeon had filming to do whilst her best friend, Doyeon, was away on a promotion week with her company partner, Cha EunWoo. He better not do anything to her… YooJung shook her head to prevent herself from overthinking. 

 

YooJung tried to sleep, but all she did for the past two hours were tossing and turning around in her bed. She picked up her phone, and scrolled through Twitter. An article caught her eye, which sparked jealousy in her.
“Netizens compliments Doyeon and Eunwoo chemistry and compatibility.”, an article posted by AllKpop. “What is this nonsense?! No? How do they even lo-“ YooJung was interrupted by SeJeong’s entrance into the room.

“Unnie?” YooJung asked confused as to why Sejeong was in her room in the middle of the night. “Something wrong?”.

“Nope, you?” Sejeong asked as she closed the door behind her.

“Me? Hmm”, an attempt to hide the obvious.

“You know, I could tell from your face in the van. Figured out you’d have trouble sleeping considering the usual you.”. Sejeong took a seat on Chaeyeon’s bed across from YooJung. “Am I right?”.

Yoojung sighed and broke down, “I.. Just don’t know what to do about it. If only I was a guy, I could confess to her.”.

Sejeong took a while to guess who the person was, who could it be? Mina?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter