Bonus chapter - Final Part🐭

기차 ( Train )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You're going to get married!!?" Jackson is tugged to sit on the back of his chair by Jinyoung, who first covers Jackson's mouth with his hand. Jackson directs the focus of every student in that cafeteria to them. He wants to slap his pal for having such a huge mouth. He never mentioned getting married to him. His boyfriend, Bam Bam, does nothing except stare unwaveringly at Jinyoung. "What's wrong with you guys?" "It's just a match between my parents and their friends—not a blind date or anything close to a match," he grumbled. "But, Hyung, the marriage situation is still the same," BamBam said. "Match means married, right Hyung?" Jackson now comes to his mind. The other student eagerly nodded, demonstrating his sincere satisfaction with his boyfriend's remark. Jinyoung places his palm over his head. After hearing the comments from his two close friends, the food he purchased didn't even seem appetizing. "Let's eat now; forget about it" He brought it to a close. The food they purchase won't be fresh if they continue to talk about it, and he'll keep listening to his friends' foolishness. But Jinyoung, this is a great chance for you to put that train guy out of your mind. It's fate-like. You have another opportunity to meet people because the train guy didn't show up, Jackson said, letting his hands slowly do their work. He is grabbing something and eating it. Jackson is supported by Bam Bam's nod. Because Jackson's big mouth won't shut up, Jinyoung didn't even need to inquire as to how Bam Bam learned about Mark. "Perhaps I just don't know what it means, but I'm hoping it's the best thing to do for the time being." At least it will make my parents happy. I don't want to disappoint them. Following that, Jackson attempted to inquire about something fishy from his friend, but all he saw was a face that had already surrendered to the match thing. "It's cool then," he said slowly. "When do you plan to meet them?" Jackson asks again. "This weekend, I think," Jinyoung said while eating his food. His eyes look at Jackson. "Then don't forget to tell me about what happened, okay?" Jackson shows his full teeth. His noisy beep will always be with him. He won't leave Jinyoung alone. Jinyoung smirks. He didn't even feel like telling Jackson. "No, or you will keep teasing me after that." "So, no for Jackson," he said emphatically. Jinyoung just ignored what Jackson said to him next. His mind is too focused on the matter that will happen this weekend. When he considers that, his heart will begin to beat rapidly. He is intrigued as to how his parent's friend could like him. He didn't even have uniqueness. He's just your average nerdy student. And Jackson's voices slowly drowned in the cafe's bustle, which was filled with students. Jinyoung's heart is racing as the week passes by at a breakneck pace. Being in that state attracted his parents' attention. They are perplexed as to why their son is so enraged. "Are you okay, Jinyoung?" His mom asked while holding his hand that morning. The breakfast was not touched at all. His mind is fuzzy, thinking about what will happen next. He slowly showed off his big smile. "No, nothing, mom, I'm okay." He pats his mom's hand. He is being like this because tomorrow is the day. The day he will meet his parent's friend and his not-yet-known match. Letting his parents worry about him is really not his concern. He should change the topic and slowly take his hand to his breakfast. "Let's eat; I need to meet Jackson today." His mom only nods and lets go of his hands. That morning's breakfast tasted like bitter medicines.

.  

He was only looking outside as he rode the train that morning, scanning the scenery and not bothering the people around him. Once the train stopped, his eyes passed over the familiar face. His eyes stop moving, and his heart beats quickly. As fast as he can, he tries to catch the train door that has almost closed, his eyes searching for the familiar face, but what crosses his eyes after that is not what he imagines. It choked his feelings. The one he adores and waits for every day is hugging someone, as the girl is his life. He wanted to pull his head back, not wanting to see the scene, but his eyes were stubborn. A familiar face seized his form
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter