Bonus Chapter : Part One :> 🐭

기차 ( Train )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung leaned against the library chair, sighs escaping his tiny lips. His brows furrow as his gaze remains fixed on the ceiling. He's frustrated because it's been a week since he received a small folded letter from someone he really wants to know. But the next day, he rides the same train at the same time and in the same seat, and the guy who introduced himself as Mark in that little folded paper was not there, even though it had been a week. 

 

"He tricked me, right?" he sighs.


A gentle slap on the brow brings him back to reality. He notices Jackson take a seat in front of him and carefully examines him.

 

"Everyone in this library thinks you're creepy, Jinyoung."

 

Jinyoung jerks his head back. Before he sighs again, he looks at Jackson, his best friend. He doesn't care what the rest of the library thinks of him. Jackson shakes his head before stepping forward a little bit. He places the book he brought with him beside him. His brow furrowed and his lips pursed in concentration.

 

"Tell me about Park Jinyoung. What happened to you? I'm guessing it's not because of Prof Kim's test?" Jinyoung raises his head.

 

"Not because of that," he says.

 

"Then whattt? Jackson was staring at him and studying his face. Jackson will not leave him alone unless he speaks up.

 

"Please promise not to poke fun or joke about this, okay?"

 

Jackson gives a nod. He pledges not to laugh and keeps his word. He pays close attention to Jinyoung. He doesn't even smirk anymore.

 

 

"Do you think he's just messing with me?" Jinyoung inquired after he told Jackson everything.

 

"Jinyoung, you should be upbeat. Maybe he's having problems this week, or maybe he's preoccupied with something. So he can't catch a train and instead drive?"

 

"I have no idea." Jinyoung rests his chin on the table. He is agitated and unable to concentrate in class.

 

"Don't look so downcast. Don't worry, Jin, I'm sure you'll meet him soon "Jackson adds before softly patting his friend's head.

 

Jinyoung simply nods his head before Jackson, assuring him to keep working.

 

 

Jinyoung leaves the library exhausted after spending a long day with Jackson there. Not because of his schoolwork, but more because Jackson, who he still finds annoying.


Jackson and Bam Bam's date caused them to split ways in front of the library. The time was 8 p.m. when Jinyoung left Jackson, and he had drowsy eyes. He needs to get home before 10:00 p.m. because if not, his mother will keep harping on about having dinner on time, and he doesn't want to hear that. At 8.30 p.m., he got on the train, and he arrived home around 9.15 p.m.

 

He hasn't eaten anything since leaving for the library this afternoon, which isn't good for his stomach either. He has far too many assignments to complete before he can graduate from college, where he is in his final year. His parents are watching a movie when he gets home. Before cuddling up to his mother, he leaps onto the sofa in front of his parents.

 

"Have you have a meal?" His mother inquires while she rubs his back. He makes a head motion. He anticipated that would always be his mother's first inquiry. She gets up from the sofa and wand stroll to the kitchen, and he can hear his mother turn on the stove before the aroma of cooking enters his nose, he starts to get quite hungry.

 

"Jinyoung, you shouldn't skip meals like this" his father's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter