Two

Lost (MOVING STORY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV

 I glanced back down on the bed, and I saw a sleeping heap quietly breathing underneath the cover. She is pretty, I thought to myself, smiling at what I thought was an accomplishment. How pathetic I must have looked. She really was a pretty girl, from YG. I think she debuted this year. Too bad I'll probably never see her again. I tied my shoes and looked back at her one more time. I saw her eyes slightly open.

 “Yoongi-oppa, where are you going?” I heard her ask softly. I clicked my tongue softly.

 “Nowhere important. Go back to sleep, Ji-chu.” I whispered. She mumbled something else, then rolled back over. I pulled up my mask and walked from the room. As I walked from her room to the front door, I could see her three roommates staring at me. I had a face mask on so they couldn't see me, but I could still feel their eyes on me. The blonde one finally said something as I opened the front door.

 “I'll never understand why unni would sleep with such a loose guy. Don't come back!” I glanced back at her.

 “Baby, I was never planning to.” I said, winking at her. The two other girls had to hold her back from running at me. I wouldn't blame her. I waved and closed the door behind me. Fifteenth one this month. I should probably slow down. I said to myself as I walked down the hallway. Yeah, I know. Fifteen people. It's sad really. I've been so jealous of Jungkook and Jimin’s strong relationship that I started sleeping around. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that they are together, but seeing them together just reminds me that I'm alone. So I've been desperately trying to mask it by ing as many people as possible. It didn't seem to be all that effective, at least not anymore. It's sad, really. I just wish I could have what they have. They seem so happy, so lovestruck. That hasn't happened to me in the longest time, I just wanted to feel the warmth of someone else's love. How can I, though. I can't even love myself. 

Jungkook POV

 “Crap..“ I glanced over at Ji-young, and I saw one of the buttons on her designer jeans laying on the floor. “Well, .“ I grinned slightly.

 “That baby is gonna have the same crude language as their mother.“ I remarked, taking a bite out of my apple.

 “ you.“ She flat out said, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter