One

Lost (MOVING STORY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, making accidental eye contact with Jung-hyun. He looked back to the road. Ji-young adjusted her skirt beside me, and rested her hands on her thighs. She stared down at her now considerably bloated stomach. I reached over and placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me, and smiled weakly. Her eyes were tired, and her face was clean of any makeup, so her under eye circles could be clearly seen, even in bad lightning. Ever since she collapsed at the dance recital, she's hasn't been getting the proper sleep she needs. We finally arrived at the hospital, and I helped her out of the car. 
 "You know you didn't have to come, right? It's just an ultrasound." She said, pulling up her face mask. I shrugged.
  "It's no big deal, it's the least I can do." Her eyes smiled, and we walked inside. 
  30 minutes later..
   "Everything seems to be in order. Let me remind you, terminating the pregnancy nt is still an op-" Ji-young shook her head at the doctor. 
  "I know I'm young, but I'm having this baby." The doctor furrowed her eyebrows. 
  "Okay, but I'm legally obligated to tell you that your mother experienced complications when you were born, so it is likely that you might have these same problems." Ji-young nodded, and she placed her hands on her stomach. "We won't be able to do any DNA testing till the baby is born." She raised her eyes to look at the doctor.
  "That's fine, I can wait." Ji-young said, standing up from the hospital bed. The doctor eyed her worriedly and shook her head slightly, then walked from the room. Ji-youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter