PART 3

INTERVIEW OF KIMZURARA...

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE............

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
ZURA:YunJae is my Everything.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
ZURA: because they’re so beautiful together and I can see that their love is real.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?(Ex: affair, , homewrecker)
ZURA: Because its in a fanfic 

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
ZURA: Shock and broke my heart… but I will be happy for him if he is happy with whoever he choose.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
ZURA: I will be happy. The boys are human too, they can get married if they want.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
ZURA: I don’t know.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
ZURA: He is biual.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
ZURA: would never happen. But if it did, I’ll be happy for them and at the same time worried about them.

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
ZURA: we can’t judge someone by their looks… but who know.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
ZURA:Yes.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong songNine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
ZURA: We never know. But I’ll just believe with that Jaejoong said.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
ZURA: Because they’re so cute and beautiful together.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
ZURA: We never know what our future would be.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
ZURA: I’m totally okay with it. Its just a normal feeling. You know the words ‘We can’t choose with whom we will fall in love with.’

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
ZURA: No Comment… like think whatever you want.

TINA:What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
ZURA: Nothing much… but please respect them 

TINA: in the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
ZURA: As long as he/she happy, I will support them.

TINA: Pride or love?
ZURA: Love…?

TINA: Love to me is…………
ZURA:Its all about trust.

TINA: do you believe in love at first sight?
ZURA: I do.

TINA: what are your views on yoochun scandal?
ZURA: I believe he is innocent.

TINA: since junsu has been in a relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
ZURA: Nope… but they break up already.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
ZURA: They’re soulmate who took care and look out of each other. I love their friendship.

TINA: are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
ZURA:Maybe…but we’re happy right?

SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS...........

TINA: I have heard Asian think westerns are ugly?
ZURA: Likewise.

TINA: Asian gives importance to skin color. dark skin is big no no to Asians? Do you think it is ok to think like that?
ZURA: No. It’s so wrong and disrespectful of them.

TINA: How Important is skin color to you?
ZURA: Doesn’t matter, its just a color. They’re human too like us.

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
ZURA: Not fond of it. I like natural beauty, but if they are happy with it, who cares?

TINA: do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
ZURA: I don’t know.

TINA: What do you think of Siwon from super junior’s statement when he said in a radio interview..”I don’t mind dating western girls but marry an Asian girl my mom approves off?
ZURA: It show how a good son he is to his parents.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
ZURA: They make us happy. Sometimes it fun to watch them singing/perform, to release some stress. Hahaha.

END OF PART 3

DEAREST ZURA,
THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET TO KNOW THE PERSON BEHIND THOSE EXCEPTIONALLY NAUGHTY FANFICS..WE ENJOYED READING YOUR STORIES AND WE ENJOYED READING YOUR INTERVIEW..HOPE TO SEE MANY MORE NAUGHTY FANFICS FROM YOU...ALL THE VERY BEST.


TO read ZURA'S stories please visit her accounts...

WATTPAD: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Kimzurara
LIVEJOURNA: http://kimzurara.livejournal.com/
AFF - http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/932037/L
WORDPRESS https://kimzurarablog.wordpress.com/