PART 2

INTERVIEW OF KIMZURARA...

PART 2  ALL ABOUT WRITING FAN FICTIONS..........

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
ZURA: Hmm… I’m not sure when and how exactly is…It was a long time ago. My first fanfic is not about YunJae. I used to write about G-Dragon & Seungri, I create many account with different name and post a story about them, Hahaha. But then I read YunJae out of curiousity… and I fall in love with them and started to write about them and stop writing about other but only YunJae

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
ZURA: I first read a Yunjae fanfic from Kimbab_ssi. She is the reason and my inspiration to started writing.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
ZURA:My first fanfic never been completed… Not that I abandoned it but I just can’t never get the inspiration to write about them again… It’s a bigbangXSeungri fanfic. The title is ‘Love Maknae’ with my account name ‘GDriri’

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
ZURA: I’m not sure… maybe because I’m so obsessed with Seungri and Bigbang at that time and I stumbled upon a fanfic site and read some fanfic and decided to write my own fanfic too.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
ZURA: Nope.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your story line?
ZURA: Yes. Every single time.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
ZURA: My twitter

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
ZURA: Sometimes. But sometimes I don’t really care, because I write for myself, my own pleasure.

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
ZURA: Feeling happy that someone liked my story. I don’t remember who my first commenter though.

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
ZURA:I don’t. I just write whenever I feel like it.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
ZURA: I’m a lazy person… I just write whatever that come inside my mind.

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
ZURA: By listening to sad music. Watching drama and reading some manga/comic.

TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
ZURA: I always got my inspiration while in the bath room while showering. Hahaha. I didn’t write the plot, My‘Just like cat and dog’ story is one of them.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
ZURA: A lot.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
ZURA: writing the …. /blushing/

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
ZURA: I’m not good with writing an angst story.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
ZURA: I always have a writer block. Sigh. That’s why I’ve so many on-going story. I’m not sure how to overcome it…

TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
ZURA: Maybe by re-reading the story back and do some research. And also ask my friend to help me to give the idea.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
ZURA: Nope.

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
ZURA: Messy.

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
ZURA: Always feel goosebumps when reading my own story. Maybe a little change.

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
ZURA: Their words and comments can make the author happy.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?
ZURA: Don’t be shy, just comment whatever you feel when reading the story 

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
ZURA: Yes. A lot that I’m not sure what to choose. I LOVE all.

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
ZURA: Yes, with some of them 

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
ZURA: I’m not sure. Although the plot might be similar, but the ending and the story is not the same.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
ZURA: I don’t think so… They always ask for my permission first when they want to translate my fanfic to other language.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
ZURA: I might became angry and deleting all my story

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
ZURA: When I have a free time and an idea what to write I’ll update my stories.

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
ZURA: Nope.

TINA: Your favorite genre to write?
ZURA: /Fluff/Romance/Something dark

ALL ABOUT STORIES...........

TINA: Tell us about the fic “MOMMA WOULD'T KNOW”? Idea and inspiration behind this fic?
ZURA: The idea came from myself. Wrote this after I finished writing ty step son fanfic. I always like an older seme and thing. I find it hot and decided to write it. Its about Jaejoong having an affair with his mother boyfriend and soon to be father. Lol. Basically it’s all about the . hahaha

TINA:Tell us few words on this hot fic “HE'S MY BOSS..BUT AT HOME,I'M HIS MASTER!”?
ZURA:I need to add more chapter or a sequel to it maybe.

TINA: Can it get any hotter..few words on "TY STEP SON"?
ZURA: I didn’t know that this story will be received a lot of love from reader…

TINA: Few words on "TY STEP-SON POSSESSIVE DADDY JUNG" Inspiration behind it.
ZURA: Because reader like the first story so I decided to wrote the sequel and this is the story. I just love it when Yunho is being so possessive with Jaejoong.

TINA: How hard it is to write Yunjae ?
ZURA: Hard because people might find this thing to be disgusting, but I still want to write about it.

TINA: You have an impressive oneshots..i am in love with every single one of them..since I can’t ask you individually about each one-shot.Tell us which one shot is your favorite.
ZURA: My favorite is "Just Like Cat And Dog".

TINA: How do you get inspired for your one shots..
ZURA: From reading other fanfics.

TINA: Tell us about “NEVER AGAIN”?
ZURA: Honestly I wrote this story because of the news of BoA sending letter to Yunho at military and some rumors going around that time. And I’m in the down mood that time and this is the result. The birth of Never Again story.

TINA: Few words on "ING THE BABYSITTER"?
ZURA: No comment… hehehe basically just my weird fantasy.

TINA: Still writing or you stopped now?
ZURA: Still writing but on Hiatus now 

TINA: Future Yunjae projects?
ZURA:I want to finish writing my still on-going story and might actually started a new Yunjae plot.

TINA: Can i ask if u r going to write “BOYFRIEND"..The plot looks amazing.
ZURA: I got this idea while listening to Avril Lavinge ‘Girlfriend’ song.

All ABOUT ......

TINA:Tells us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?Ex: ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
ZURA: Because everything about Yunjae is awesome and I find it hot actually.

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
ZURA:its hard to write the main part of the . You need to do a lot of research about it.

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
ZURA: Sometimes. I would giggle when writing it and imagine Yunjae really do it.

TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
ZURA: By watching .

TINA: Have you ever watched GAY VIDEOS before writing a scene?
ZURA: Nope. I only watched straight and maybe some lesbian … /blushes/

TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
ZURA: Yes.

TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
ZURA: ‘Oh my god! I didn’t know writing was this fun!’

TINA: What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
ZURA: I’m not sure…

TINA: it is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
ZURA: I won’t… hopefully 

TINA: Any words for the readers?
ZURA: I love you! Thank you for reading my not-so-good-ridiculous fanfic. Bye for now!

End of part 2.