3..

Poorly Written One-shots (GxG) xD

Currently it is already noon time and Taeyeon was still lazing in her bed since she had got off work quite late last night. Meanwhile Saeun was sitting in the living room at the big comfy couch, facing the big television screen. She is currently multi-tasking tasks such as laughing like a mad woman and using her hands to feed herself some sweet and salty mixed popcorn.

Although the way she is laughing looks like a crazy mad woman who is totally not right in her mind, her voice is still quite melodious to hear which was also the reason Taeyeon had woke up early but continues to laze on the bed.

Finally curiosity got hold of her and she slowly crept her way towards Saeun. Deciding to give her a surprise scare, she slowly and silently creep towards Saeun’s back.

A shocked yelp soon followed when Saeun felt a pair of arms snuggled her from behind. “Tae! You scared me!”

Taeyeon replied with only a silent chuckle and a big grin. “So, what is my baby getting so engross into that she is yelling like a mad woman in the house?”

“Oh. Was I? I’m sure I don’t seem to laugh that madly right?”
“Yes, yes you are.”

“Taetae, you sure do love to lie don’t you? Haha.” Saeun just pretended she never heard her ‘yes’.

Rolling her eyes at her childish reply, Taeyeon asked her question again.

“Oh it’s nothing! Recently I was bored so I decided to search for Kpop’s Misheard Lyrics. They are quite funny to listen to you know. Though…” Her face scrunched up at that point.

“Though what?” Taeyeon gave her a raised eyebrow and a slight amused smirk.

“Though…now that I heard this lyrics, I also started to hear them wrongly!” With that she made a sad face towards her girlfriend.

Taking it as a chance, Taeyeon reached out and pull her cheeks while giggling.

“So what kind type of Misheard Lyrics have you already hear?” She asked while still pinching Saeun’s face. Such a smooth and silky skin…and so nice to pull!

“Well I had heard quite a lot…though the one I love the most is yours!”

“Mine?”

“Yup!” She nods like a five-year-old child.

“Why?”

“Because…”

“Because?” She was starting to get annoyed with how the younger girl is dragging it.

“Because…you admitted that your life is a booty! Which means you can’t live without ogling at butts! Which means you are -addicted!”

“Wha- Since when did I said my life is a booty?! I might be a ert but at least I don’t yell out to the whole world saying My life is a BOOTY!”

“Taeyeon-unnie, denial is futile! In your song “I” at 2.23 in the video!”

“Wha-“

“Also Taeyeon-unnie! Even though some people might really be a B-type you still can’t sing out to the whole world saying that there are B-tches are in the sky! You even sang it four times!” Not giving her a chance to refute Saeun continues her explanation.

Letting out a disappointed sigh, she continues. “Sigh, Taeyeon-unnie, I thought you are supposed to be my role model!”

“Yah! You this stinking brat!”

“Ah! Look at the time unnie! It’s already so late! Oh my, I better go now if am late for my part-time job I will be scolded again! Bye unnie!” Seeing as how she was about to get ‘punish’ she immediately grabbed her phone and wallet and dash out of the house and in a flash, she was already gone.

Taeyeon stood there blankly in to daze and mumbled to herself, “Late for her job? Didn’t she told me yesterday that she wouldn’t have any work today?”

It took her 5 minutes to realize she got tricked since the bag Saeun normally brings to work is placed right on the couch neatly.

“I swear when she comes back she is going to get it!” For now…I should just get back to sleep…so sleepy…

And slowly, she drifted back to sleep.

Meanwhile the dashed out Saeun was heaving a big relief sigh. Ah…just a second late and I won’t be alive to see the day tomorrow! Better not provoke her next time…as if I am going to do that! Hah. xD