2..

Poorly Written One-shots (GxG) xD

XX[Month]XXXX

A young petite girl was holding a bunch of flowers running towards the brown hair girl with her small feet. “Saeun-ah! Look what I’ve gotten for you!” The young petite girl held out the bunch of flowers towards the brown hair girl, smiling cutely.

The brown hair girl responded with only a stare and a slight blush on her cheeks before accepting the bunch of flowers from her. “Thank you” She mumbled softly.

The young petite girl then reached out her hands and grabbed the other girl’s wrist and dragged her along. “Next time if you want more flowers, I will get it for you!”. The brown hair girl’s cheeks were flushing redly by now. Watching two young children no older than 10 skipping and walking together cutely was a nice scene to watch.

XX[Month]XXXX

Today’s class homework was about the future. The questions written on the piece of paper was quite easy though hard when you thought about it in the future [AN: coughs coughs D:].

  1. What do you want to do in the future?
  2. What kind of person would you want to be?

The young petite girl smiled widely and exclaimed out loud to the whole class. “I want to be a good person who will care for her wife and take care of her forever. I also want to be a rich person in the future to support my wife!” The reaction of the class was mixed. The children held mixed expressions such as confusion and amusement, some even laughed. The brown hair girl was blushing madly whereas the teacher was panicking.

At the end of the day, the teacher held the young petite girl back. She started to talk to her that she is a girl and should marry a guy and not a girl as it is wrong. The young petite girl was adamant however and constantly refuse to hear anything the teacher was saying.

XX[Month]XXXX

The girls are now in High school and their relationship was as close as ever. Though they do not share some classes together, they still do for at least majority of their classes. The young petite girl is no longer that young but is still quite a petite size with the height of 158cm whereas the brown hair girl, Saeun was 163cm. There isn’t much difference but a certain girl wasn’t happy when a certain brown haired girl outgrows her height.

The petite girl along with her childhood friend hangs out with another 8 girls who are called Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon respectively. The bond between the 10 of them is strong but not as strong as the two childhood friends.

XX[Month]XXXX

It’s been four years of their High School year now and they are nearing graduation. Some of them had decided to walk the path of business whereas others the path of entertainment. Sadly, the petite girl and the brown haired girl had to part from here onwards.

The two vowed that somewhere in the future when both are successful with their paths, they will meet again.

Present

It’s been five years now. Within these 5 years, they had been keeping in contact with each other though not as much as during their time in High School.

“Ah~ ah~ When is she going to reach? She said she’s reaching in a few more minutes yet I don’t even see her!” A certain brown hair girl exclaimed in frustration.

“Sorry! I was caught up in the traffic!” An alluring voice travelled towards the brown hair girl’s direction. The petite girl stopped her tracks and panted for air before raising her head up. Her cheeks were flushed red from all the running.

“So..what did you called me out here for?”

“I…I have something important to declare to you!”

Before Saeun can even speak, the petite girl interrupted her.

“I, Kim Taeyeon, hereby declare that from today onwards till the day where I die, I will forever cherish our relationship with each other and together!”

“Wha-?!” Saeun stared wide-eye at Taeyeon, her face was getting from a normal colour to light peach to pink then to red then to a very bright red.

Taeyeon was going to continue her speech when was clamped shut by a pair of hands. “Shh!”

“Mmmf muff mmh muff mmmh!!!”

Using all her might and pushed away the pair of hands covering .

“Y-yah! What were you thinking, yelling out loudly like that.”

“Will you be my girlfriend?” The petite girl dropped the bomb out of nowhere.

During the next scene, you shall be witness an amazing show of how a person’s face colour can change at such a rapid speed.

Saeun mumbled out a soft “No…..” before dashing away flustered.

Taeyeon only smiled happily before chasing right after the brown-haired girl.

A cute yet loud voice suddenly asked a question for the younger girl “Will you ever marry me in the future?” The younger girl responded with a blush before bashfully throwing the bunch of flowers towards the older girl’s face. “N-no! Why would I?” With that, she dashed away from the scene as she was running, her tiny mouth slowly curled into a joyful smile.