It's The Right Time [Fluff]

Captivating Romance 『MiSana One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] It's The Right Time [Fluff] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Requested by @rainbowfluff [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] Sana sighed, The thought of doing it on that day made her feel anxious. Her fingers shake while her palm sweat. 

Their manager has announced their first concert tour on February 17 and Sana planned to propose on that day, She wants the fans to know that Mina was only hers. She wants everyone to know that she loves Mina and nothing can stop her for loving her. But everytime the day come closer, Sana's heart pound. She asked her members to help her plan the perfect proposal for Mina which lead to many crazy ideas. 

Momo suggest Sana that tell their manager that Mina's going to do a special performance but Mina won't expect that she has to Sana. It was a pretty good idea.. For a dummy, Sana smacked Momo's head. "We can't do that in front of the fans!"

"How about turning the lights off in the middle of our performance and when the lights turn back on, You'll be in front of Mina on your knees, holding the ring?", Nayeon suggested. Twice gave Nayeon a disbelief look which left the latter clueless. 

"Mina will cry a lot and probably won't talk to Sana after that" Jeongyeon stated clearly to her girlfriend as Nayeon smacked her head for forgetting how much a scaredy cat Mina is. "Well? I have no more ideas"

Jihyo sighed, "How about after our performance of I think I'm crazy while Only You plays in the background you'll get a bouquet of flowers from our manager then propose?". Sana thought for it and she realized that it was perfect if flower petals falls from the sky. 

"That's perfect Jihyo-ah! But I want flower petals to fall from the sky" Sana's eyes sparkle, She was excited for that day. 

"Hey guys, What are you talking about?" Mina came and took a sit beside Sana kissing the latter's cheek while Sana wraps her arms around Mina whispering, "Welcome Home Babe"

"It's nothing Penguin Unnie", Tzuyu said as she took a bite of her bread making her eyes curved like a crescent. Mina nod in response and took a bite of Sana's left gyoza dipping it first at her second love of her life, Ketchup (First one can be Sana's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

★∽∽∽∽∽•∽∽∽∽∽•∽∽∽∽∽★

Sana let out a heavy breath before smiling to the crowd, waving her hands around as the other members sang their line. She took a fans phone, taking a cute selfie with it before she remember that the next song was I think I'm crazy, The idea is letting Sana sing the whole song but the other's will pretend that their singing. 

Sana walked around the crowd, Their fans who continued to support them through good and bad, what will their reaction be? She thought. Her palms started to sweat, nervously singing the song but making it looks like she's lip syncing the other member's voice. The loud fan chants fills her ears and as soon as the song was about to end, her hands reached for Mina and pull her to the main stage. The younger latter gave her a confusing look and was about to ask Sana when the lights turned black. 

"Sana?" She mumbled, the sound of Only You playing in the background. Then, Once's Candy bongs started to light one by one but the stage is still dark that she can't even see her members but the sight of the candy bong along reminds her of how she and Sana ditch practice just to star gaze on Han River. 

Mina smiled softly, The thought itself is enough to make her fell in love with Sana again. She was about to doze off when one light opened, lighting the person in front of her. Her one and only love, Minatozaki Sana. She saw the older girl smile at her which she returned. Every step Sana take, Mina's heart beat pound harder a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter