I'm Sorry, I Broke My Promise [Angst]

Captivating Romance 『MiSana One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] I'm Sorry, I Broke My Promise [Angst] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Sana was running as fast as she could, Someone is calling her for the past 5 minutes and the dark alley isn't helping her.

"Sana!", The voice cried her name. She ran faster trying her best not to trip on nothing. Sweat is starting to form on her forehead, dripping down to her bright cheeks. 

"Minatozaki Sana!", Sana quickly risen up, panting hard while her hand is on her chest. 'Oh my god', Sana thought, It was not the first time she dreamt of something like this. Her eyes traveled her room and saw a penguin, left eyebrow stretched and a hand on her hips. 'Those goddamn beautiful hips' , Sana mentally slapped herself for thinking such ert things at her bestfriend. 

"Are you having a bad dream?", Mina asked as she placed her hand on the older girl's shoulder. 'Her soft hand... I wonder if her lips is just like that', Sana once again slapped her face but this time physically. "Jesus Christ, What are you doing Sana?", Mina helped the poor latter heal her redish cheeks by kissing it. 'It is soft, I wonder if her other lips is soft', Sana groaned as her ert mind starting to turn her on. 

"Mina? What are you doing here? It's like..." Sana checked her phone to see what time is it, "...7 in the evening. What important matter did you bring that it ruined my weekend?". Mina flicked Sana's forehead while shaking her head, Her bestfriend forgot what she told earlier, 

"Aigoo, Sana Baka, I have a date with Suga remember? Get up and help me dress up". Mina let out a soft chuckle as she left the older latter's room. Sana sighed as she remembers. Sana hated helping Mina out. It's not that she hate Mina completely, it's just breaking her heart. She love Mina more than a friend or a bestfriend. She was gaving the younger latter a billion, No, Maybe a trillion hints that she ing love her but the younger girl thought that it's just a bestfriend love. 

Sana got up and hiked her way towards the bathroom, washing up her pretty face thinking what does Suga have that she don't have, Oh, A . Sana was thinking so hard that she didn't notice she almost eat the soap, "!". Sana sighed as she was spacing out again. She grabbed her towel and went out of the bathroom, picking up new clean clothes to wear before heading down the stairs. She was greeted by Mina, who was preparing a snack for the both of them. 

Sana went to Mina and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist while leaning her chin on Mina's shoulder while whispering, "What are you doing Mina?". The younger latter turned to kiss her cheeks and mumbled, "Preparing us a little snack" before continuing preparing their little snack. You'd say that they act like they're together but No, It was normal for them to kiss on cheeks or forehead or nose or hug or backhug or holdhands, It doesn't mean anything to them, Well, for Mina only. Sana always think something more to that but when she heard Mina had a boyfriend, It made her realize that she was stuck in the best friend zone. 

Sana sighed as she sat on the chair waiting for Mina to finish. She squinted her eyes, thinking deeply, losing herself at her own crazy world. Mina tapped on her shoulder, bringing her back to the reality that she will never have Mina. Sana looked up at the younger latter, confused was painted all over her face. Her world stop when Mina smiled, 'ing gorgeous smile'. Sana's breath hitched, "Your snack is ready Sana-chan". Sana managed to nod and eat her nut like biscuits while looking at Mina across the table, whose giggling at her phone instead of eating her snack. 

"Would you please eat first? Stop giggling on that stupid phone", Sana huffed in annoyance while rolling her eyes and continuing eating her delicious biscuit. Mina frowned on how her bestfriend acted, "At least say it nicely." Sana rolled her eyes again, Thank god Mina didn't notice. They ate their breakfast awkwardly. 

"So? Where is Suga taking you?", A hint of jealousy can be heard on Sana's tone. She didn't dared to look at the younger latter's eyes. Mina looked at her, letting out a sigh while uttering, "At a restaurant and the Movie threater." Mina once again sighed when she didn't her any response from her best friend. 

A minute or so, They finished eating their snack and started fixing Mina for her date. Sana judge every clothes Mina wear. The first one was Floral dress with white heels and handbag. It was good but didn't fit on the date idea. The second one is a white shirt and above it was a jumper pants. Same as the first one, It's perfect but don't fit on the idea. The third one was a white shirt, topping of a leather jacket and a leather tight pants with a black bonnet on top. Sana sighed as she got frustrated more on Mina's style's. 

Sana stood up, went to her closet to get Mina a Coffee Brown Coat, A Black sweater, A Blue-Red Polo, a Navy blue jeans with a pair of black shoes. Sana gave it to the latter who is confused. "Try it out", Sana pushed Mina to the bathroom and waited for her to comeback. When Mina went out of the bathroom, Sana's mouth started to reach to floor. She was stunned by the beauty in front of her. Oh, God knows how much she fell deeper for her. Suga was a lucky guy for having a girl like Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter