Two

I want you forever (even when we're not together)

this is for the one who asked for continuation (?) and yeah just a boring sequel for yall. enjoy :))

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

May 27th

How can I describe this day again? It was…. awesome.

She almost kissed me in public holy shi-

In front of the fans. Our fans.

Clearly, I can see clearly that she was leaning towards my lips. Oh God, I almost cursed myself for avoiding it but do I have a choice? We can’t just kiss in public and our boss would scold us for doing that.

It all started when Jihyo told the fans that Mina and I were dropping the ‘unnie-dongsaeng’ relationship. And when she called me “Jeongyeon-ah” I can’t help but felt happy and the greediness filled inside of me. It’s like music to my ears. Her voice is like music to my ears.

The night we kissed. Was it real? Was she not drunk? How can she almost kissed me in public and act like nothing’s wrong with it? Ever since we kissed that night, I craved for her kisses everyday. How I wish I could kiss her every night, before going to sleep and the next morning.

Every single day, I’m in love with Myoui Mina


1:59 a.m

‘I can’t sleep’ I whispered to myself as I turn around to find a comfortable sleeping position. Momo is dead asleep so I moved very slowly to not wake her up. I reached for my phone and texted Mina. Why? I don’t know either.

“Hey, are you asleep?”

“No, I can’t” It took her only a few minutes to reply my message.

“Come see me at the kitchen”

Feeling lost, Mina slowly opened the door and went to the kitchen. She sees me and smiled so so prettily, that it hurts me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, very naturally and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her body and feeling her warmth against my body.

“I miss you”

“I miss you too, so much” She muffled against my shoulder but I still can clearly hear what she said. If only she can see how I smiled like a fool when she said that.

“You can’t sleep too?” she asked. “Yeah, I’m just wide awake right now.”

She breaks the hug and look at my face. “Why? Is there something bothering you?” the concerned in her eyes somehow makes me feel warmth, enough to tell that she cares for me. “Hm, Mina?” I want to ask her something but I hesitated. “Yes?”

“Wanna go out and eat ramen at the Han River with me?” I can see her clueless face after I asked her. “Eh? So suddenly?” she laughed but then she nodded and said yes.

I told her to change into warm clothes as she was wearing a thin shirt and shorts. As she was leaving, I pulled her hand and said something that could change our relationship.

“Wait, I-I owe you a kiss right?” I pulled her closer to me and looked at her beautiful face.

“Earlier at the fansign event… I avoided your kiss right? So I owe you one.” She remained silent and I assumed she doesn’t want me to kiss her. “Or not? It’s okay” I looked down and laughed awkwardly.

“No, kiss me please.” Our eyes meet each other and that’s when I see the love inside her eyes. The look that I wish she would only give to me, only me. It’s fine to be this greedy right?

Fulfilling her wish, I closed the gap between our face and seeing her slowly close her eyes makes me feel nervous and my heart could popped out of my chest any moment. ‘This is it Jeongyeon. This is what you have been craving for the past few weeks.’

Our lips touched and all I could wish is time to passes slowly so I can kiss her for a long time. My hands reached for hers and intertwined it together as I kiss her. She parted her lips and I kissed her deeply but softly. ‘God I can’t think right now.’

The kiss lasted for a few minutes until one of us pulled away to breathe. Still, our foreheads were connecting with each other but neither of us opens our eyes. Soon, I opened my eyes and she does the same. She looks so beautiful up close.

“Wow that was-” I was going to say something but she leaned closer and kissed me again. ‘Mina please I might fall in love with you deeper’ She guided my arms around her waist while her hands wrapped around my neck and soon we were hugging each other. There was no space between our bodies and I think she could feel my fast heartbeats.

She kissed me softly, and all I could remember was the kiss that we had when we went out that night. Our nose kept touching and we just couldn’t stop kissing I might think I’m addicted to her kisses. Her kisses felt like drugs to me.

She pulled away and I could see the shyness on her face after we kissed that I couldn’t help but to smile at her cuteness. “Well someone is greedy.” I and her face becoming more red and flushed. “Stop it.” She buried her face on my neck to hide her blushing face.

“So, shall we change clothes and go out, Mina-ssi?”

“Let’s go, Jeongyeon-san” she said as she giggled like a kid.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________



02:25 a.m

Han River is actually near our house so it doesn’t take too long to go there. Thankfully, there was no one at the spot that I want to take her to. It is somewhere between Banpo Bridge and the Jamwon River Terrace and it has a breathtaking view of the Floating Islands, The Rainbow Bridge and Namsan Tower. Mina would love this.

“The view is not a joke. Really, it’s so pretty here.” she was mesmerized with the view. We were sitting at a bench after buying ramen and a few snacks and drinks at the convenience store. “Really? I think you’re way prettier.” I said as I look at her who was looking at the view. Smooth one, Yoo Jeongyeon.

“Gosh Jeongyeon, since when did you become so smooth like this?” Clearly she is blushing but she hid it well, very well. “I don’t even know Mina.” I said as I start eating my ramen, too oblivious to notice that she was staring at me with affection in her eyes.

“You know, this is my first time coming here during night time. Thank you.” She was resting her head on my shoulder as we’re both enjoying the view. As cold wind started to blow, I wrapped my hands around her and she snuggled close to me.

There was a brief second of silence between us until she spoke again. “I have something to tell you.” Unknowingly, I feel nervous when she said that. “What is it?”

“That night we went out together, I remember what we did at that time.” I just kept quiet and let her continue. “We kissed, am I right? Actually I did it on purpose. I wanted to kiss you.” Her voice was so soft, almost as if she doesn’t want me to hear it.

I wanted to kiss you.

That sentence just keeps on ringing in my head. Oh dear, she wanted to kiss me. Does she like me the way I like her? Does she felt the same way like I do? Does she know I have a crush on her? Will this change our relationship?

“I- Is that true, Mina?”

“Yes and it’s true, I do have a crush on you.” All of a sudden, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I smiled so so widely that made her smile as well. “I thought I was the only one who felt this but you too? Oh God am I dreaming? You like me? I like you too, Mina!” I almost said the last sentence out loud that she quickly covered my mouth. She laughed happily and God her laugh; if shouting like this can make her laugh, I would shout on top of my lung for her just to make her happy even if that’ll make me look stupid.

Soon, our laughter fades and I leaned closer to kiss her. “Will you go out with me?” I asked her. “Go out? We’re already out here.” She’s playing hard to get as she looked away with her shy smile. “Silly, don’t act like you don’t know what I mean. Would you be my girlfriend?” Honestly, it took me so much courage to ask her out like this.

“Yes, yes I would.” She answered but looked down to hide her blushing face. I grinned widely at her and hugged her tightly so that she could hear my heartbeats. “You know, I was so nervous to ask you that but now I just did what I wanted to do. I love you.”

She just laughed shyly and responded with a soft ‘I love you too’ inside my embrace.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________


3:50 a.m

We went back home with our hands holding and happiness filled between us. Before we go to each other’s room, we sat at the couch and just simply enjoying each other’s presence. Although the couch is not that big for two people to lie down together, we managed to do that. My right arm was under her head while the other’s wrapped around her waist and I could smell her sweet shampoo fragrance.

“Mina”

“Hm?”

“If the members knew about us, I think I’ll probably get teased by Nayeon and Jihyo most of the time.” She just laughed and turned around slowly to face me.

“It’s okay, we can get our revenge together.” She smiled sweetly at me. Am I in love or already in love? She caressed my face adoringly that I could melt because of it. “Let’s sleep, Jeongyeon.”

I nodded and we both stand up before we kissed each other sweetly and went to each other’s room. “Mina” I whispered slowly but enough for her to popped her head out to look at me. I sent her a flying kiss and smiled cheekily which she responded back.

I tried to get some sleep but I couldn’t. ‘She likes me. She’s my girlfriend now. I don’t have to crave for her attention now.’ My cheeks are hurting right now because I can’t stop smiling. ‘God! I would have jump around the room if Momo’s not sleeping’



_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Honestly idk what i just wrote... but the sudden idea that I got after they 'almost' kissed made me wrote this so yeah. Sorry for any grammar error as English is not my main language. really though idk whether should i take down the 'completed' for this story bcs i really want to continue writing but sometimes my brain won't cooperate lol and i don't want yall to wait for any continuation. i will continue IF my i hv any idea and sorry for ranting :P