One

I want you forever (even when we're not together)

Y’all I wrote this while listening to Twice’s new song Melting

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was Friday night. There she was in front of me, beautiful as always.

Drunk, but still she looked so cute in my eyes.

There were bottles of soju in front of me but no, I won’t drink it. Who would take care of this drunk penguin in front of me?

“Jeongyeon-ah~” She called my name lazily but more like cutely. Too cute for me to not smile at her amusedly.

“Mina let’s go. You’re too drunk right now”

“Ahhhng~” She whined.

Back to the time I asked her to go out to drink with me. Only the two of us. Nayeon wanted to join but I told her we can go next time.

‘Next time okay? I’ll pay for both of us. You can eat whatever you want.’ excuse always works all the time.

Honestly, I wanted to spend time alone with Mina. Somehow, I don’t know why. There’s something about her that makes me attracted to her. I became a softie whenever I’m with her.

Every day, my time with you isn’t enough
I was sad again today so I hid my heart
Stay with me a little more
I wanted to say but I couldn’t


There were times I wanted to spend with her, but I was too shy. Too shy to ask her. Just like that feeling whenever I talk to my crush. Yeah that kind of feeling. Usually I’d feel comfortable whenever I do skinships with the other members but with Mina, I felt shy. I don’t know why.

More than anything else you’ve seen

I wanna show you my heart
I hope you know just that
I don’t expect anything else


“Come on, let’s go” I helped her to stand up. Wrapping my arms around her tiny waist, while her hand on my shoulders, both of us struggling to get out from here and go back home.

While walking, I can’t help but to be amused at how cute she was when she’s drunk despite how heavy she’s becoming as time passed.

Soon, here we are, sitting at a bench with her head on my shoulder. Sleeping? I guess because I can hear her soft snore.

Just when I wanted to ruffled her hair, she sit up straight. Looking at me, she smiled at me with her gummy smile.

“Jeongyeon unnie. Where are we? Why are we alone? Where are the others?” She started asking so many questions that I didn’t have time to answer it.

“We umm at outside. Aigoo enough already, you’re drunk right now let’s go. It’s cold out here”

I helped her to stand up again but then she wrapped her arms around my neck. Looking at me with her beautiful eyes, with our faces that’s so close. I was melting.

Oh baby
Are you waiting for me?
Do you miss me?
I’m only thinking about what you like
What do I do?

Melt me, sweeter than ice cream baby
With your words, your smile
Softly melt me
I’m only looking at you
Tell me you love me


“Jeongyeon, I think I have a crush on you” Mina said suddenly.

“Ehh? What do you mean?”

“You’re so attractive, you’re a caring person, you can make me laugh even though it’s just a simple joke, you’re good at taking care of others, you’re a perfect human being” Mina looks so serious at that time.

She then leaned closer to close the gap between our faces. It felt like time stopped at that time. The kiss was soft but the feelings was felt all over me. Her soft lips against mine, our nose kept touching, I felt like my heart could popped out from my chest anytime because of the way she kissed me gently and slowly.

I don’t know whether this was for real or is it because she was too drunk to realized what she was doing but I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds but I couldn’t get enough.

‘God, what has gotten into me?’ I thought as I held her face and kissed her again. I returned her kiss which she responded back. The kiss was soft and gently, almost like I could really felt her love to me, as if this was real and she’s not doing this because she’s drunk.

Melt me, sweeter than ice cream

I hear your voice
Be my butterfly that looks for a scented flower


People who sees us would think we were some sweet couple, boy and girl because of my hoodie covering my face.

We looked at each other after the kiss.

“Myoui Mina, you’re making me crazy.”

“You’re welcome” She smiled like a naughty kid.
After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at our dorm. Luckily the others were asleep.

‘Thank God they’re asleep, Nayeon might ask what happened and I might panic’

I helped her to go to her bed before I went into my room.

That scene kept popping in my mind. I just hope she won’t remember what happened. That night, I almost couldn’t sleep because of it. Little did I know sooner I felt asleep with a smile on my face.

After we spend a day together
After a day passes, I hope we can stay together longer
Only sadness remains
I hope you don’t feel differently


The next morning, I woke up early and went to prepare breakfast for the others. The first thing that I remembered was that kiss. Oh I couldn’t hide my shyness when I think about it.

I was so into preparing the breakfast that I couldn’t notice that the person who just-kissed-me-and-i-kissed-her-back was behind me.

“Good morning unnie. Ahh my head hurts” She said while holding her head.

“Did I do anything wrong last night, I really couldn’t remember anything” She asked me.

‘Damn suddenly I can’t speak’

“Uhh no, you didn’t do anything. Yah I took care of you last night so nothing bad happened”

“Oh really? Thank you” She kissed me on the cheek.

Melt me, sweeter than ice cream
I hear your voice
Be my butterfly that looks for a scented flower

Just us two
Only in your arms
I always want my heart to flutter
Do you know?

Melt me, sweeter than ice cream baby
With your lips, with your touch
I can only see you
Close your eyes
I’ll tell you I love you


We continued our life normally, she didn’t remember that scene at all. Only me, who seems to can’t forget it.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Little did I know, Mina do remembers it. She knows what happened that night. She's just pretending because her, herself was too shy to talk about it
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this boring story lmao and sorry for any grammar errors. Do comment