Goodbye

An ANGEL? Yea, right!

[Alwaysme3 Says] Listen While Reading !! xD [Ailee : Evening Sky]

 


 

   Chapter 27

 

“YAH! WOO JIHO! What are you doing? Put me down.” Yoonhee sobbed as Zico carried her to his house.

“Jiho!” Tears were rolling down Yoonhee’s face but Zico ignored it. He was settled on his decision already. “Why are you doing this?”

Zico kicked his front door open with Yoonhee on his shoulders. She kicked and screamed, her small fists beating his back. Nevertheless, Zico endured the pain. His eyes were watery itself but Zico held it in, biting into his lips.

He didn’t know how he would get the angel gaurdians to find her but he figured if they knew about him, they would first check his house… and they did.

He kicked the door closed but since the lock was broken now, it creaked back open a little. Zico walked into the living room and threw her on the couch. He regretted it, he wanted to be gentle to her since this will be the last time they see each other but Zico had to do it.

Yoonhee’s face was all red as a result of crying so much. Her tears had dried as more replaced it. She stopped trying to dry them when she realised they wouldn’t stop anymore.

 

[YOONHEE’S POV]

“WHY,” I screamed. “Do you know what I went through to get back here!?”

Zico’s expression suddenly changed. His eyes locked on mine and his face expression was stern. I didn’t notice when he started to clench his fist but they were trembling now, as if he needed to vent out his anger right then but he was controlling it.

Did I make him that angry?

“Who told you to come back?”

My mouth dropped. He can’t be serious. I thougt, I thought he had something… for me too. A tear escaped the rim of my eyes again but even if it was my millionth tear that day, he didn’t care. I was at loss of words. I felt so… betrayed.

“If you didn’t come back, you know how relieved I wouldv’e been?” His voice rose with every sentence. “Do you know how great it’ll feel not to always have to look over my shoulder or take care of you?”

I automatically dropped my head, staring at my hands that were trembling themselves. I was so embarrassed. I shouldn’t have came back. This is so pathetic!

I got to my feet and wiped away my tears one last time. “You’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking, coming back to you.”

Zico’s expression softened, probably surprised by my reaction.

“I don’t know why I thought you felt the same way as me. I didn’t know you felt burdened because of me and I’m sorry to have intruded in your life in the first place.”

There was a moment of silence.

I stared at the hardwood floor. “I should’ve known we couldn’t be together,” I whispered as I held up my hand. It was completely gone now. I gulped and took a deep breath.

“I’ll be going now,” I said with the most confidence I could muster. “You don’t need to wait for the guards to send me away.”

Zico didn’t respond and so I headed towards the front door, slowly.

I knew he wouldn’t stop me but I still hoped he would. I guess, when you’re already dead love isn’t possible. It’s only for people with beating hearts…

“By the way,” I turned back before I reached the door. “I don’t know what Mrs. Woo was talking about. I’m sure you’ll make it to heaven no matter what.” I smiled to reassure him I was ‘fine’. Then I stepped out of the house, I let out my wings and disappeared into the sky.

 

[ZICO’S POV]

She smiled at me with the most angelic, peaceful smile I ever saw. This was the right thing to do… wasn’t it?

She walked out of the door and I could’ve sworn my body forced itself after her. I ran towards the door and her wings were out.

“YOONHEE! Wait!”

But it was too late…. she was gone.


[ALWAYSME3 SAYS] Sorry for the wait guys >.< But I didn't re-read this chapter so excuse any errors my loves :) hehe. Leave your comments and feedbacks below! You know I love reading what you're thinking!! KEKEK.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3

P.S. This is NOT the end :D