Bonus 1: Chanyeol’s first broadcast

Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uhm, everyone, how is the lighting now? Is this better?” Chanyeol’s brows remained deeply furrowed as he tilted his phone this way and that. “I’m sorry if the lighting is bad, I’m not really sure how to use V LIVE yet so please give me some time to get used to this.” the giant chuckled nervously. “My manager said a tour of my home studio was highly requested so I decided to do my first live broadcast today, but I think I should’ve waited for my manager to be here because it feels strange talking to my phone like this. Please leave me comments, I will read and respond to them!”

Please do a house tour too!!!!!

“House tour? I’m not sure if this is a good idea because I don’t live alone. My boyfriend might not be comfortable with me revealing our house like this. I will ask him and if he’s okay with it, maybe we can do a house tour next time?” Forgetting the fact that he was broadcasting on the phone, Chanyeol then pulled the device to his chest so he could read the other comments, grinning when most of the fans seemed to be too excited to see him on V LIVE than to bother about the lighting. The views and hearts were increasingly rapidly and comments were being updated so quickly that he only got to glimpse at them briefly before it goes by in a flash, and the giant doesn’t even realize that while he was focusing on trying to read the comments, he had already been broadcasting an unflattering angle up his nostrils for a few minutes (and in complete silence too).

I’m trying so hard not to take a screengrab of this.

Please protect your image too!!!

Gasping, Chanyeol nearly dropped his phone before clumsily catching the device in his large hands, causing more teasing comments to flood in.
“I apologize for the mistake earlier, I got too carried away trying to read the comments.” Chanyeol could feel the tip of his ears burning and he hastily cleared his throat. “Let’s move on to the studio tour, shall we? This is where I produce music when I’m at home.” Carefully spinning himself slowly so that his phone is moving steadily, Chanyeol gave a quick overview of the room before moving closer to the Straw Hat Jolly Roger flag hanging on his wall. “I’m a huge fan of One Piece so I hung this in here to guard the studio. I have a collection of figurines too, but to stop myself from getting distracted and playing with them I have them somewhere else in the house instead. I recently bought a set of One Piece in ear earpiece so I will start using that soon for my performances.” Panning the camera down, Chanyeol then ran his fingers along the keyboard briefly. “I have a few keyboards and mics here for recording and on the other side I have equipment for mixing and stuff. My guitar is usually in the studio too but I was playing it last night and forgot to bring it out of my bedroom. Maybe I will show you guys the guitar next time?”

Were you playing the guitar for Baekkie?

101% sure he sang Baekhyun to sleep last night kkkk

Where is our fanclub President-nim?

Reading comments about his boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter