Final.

Please, don't cry Rosie.

A/N: "Italics" = talking in english.

Thank you for your patience !! While reading this chapter you will realise it was meant to be up around Christmas time. It was planned to be uploaded during Christmas but school and exams stopped me from being able to finish writing. Thank you again and Love you guys !!

----------

Jennie’s POV

“Thank you for the ride, daddy.”

“No problem, princess. Now, you know the rules: no alcohol, no smoking, no wondering in the forest without a guide and definitely no boys.”

“Don’t worry uncle, the only person who’s going to get near Lisa is Jisoo.” I said, receiving a confused look from the older man and from Jisoo, giggles from Rosie and the slap on the shoulder from Lisa. This year, unlike the others, Lisa’s father volunteered to drive us all the way to the sky resort that Jisoo’s parents own. It’s our first time here without any adults, so I kind of understand all the rules Lisa’s overprotective father gave her, but that doesn’t mean she will respect them. She will find ways to get in trouble like she always does; last year we got lost in the forest because of her, she got drunk and fell on the Christmas tree from the lobby and she made a few kids cry because she had a snow fight with them.

We said our goodbyes to the man before entering the lobby of this cabin like hotel, where a short and chubby middle-aged woman welcomed us.

“It’s good to see you again, Miss Kim. The two rooms you asked us to prepare are ready and waiting for you. Enjoy your stay.” The woman gave Jisoo two pair of keys, one for each of us.

“Thank you, Mrs. Lee.” The woman only nodded her head before leaving. Jisoo, rich and well mannered, always had everything that she dreamed of. Her parents are the owners of multiple hotels around the country and her life seems to be perfect. I visited her house a few times and everything I saw there I never saw before in reality, only in movies; a huge luxurious house, a pool in the back yard, maids, butlers, personal drivers and many other things only rich people can afford. She has her life already planned by her strict father; she will take over the business after graduating college, with or without her agreement. Despite living in such luxury, she never bragged about her life and didn’t make friends with the other rich kids at school. She tagged along with me and Lisa, even though our life and social status are different. She’s modest, kind, caring, goofy and immature sometimes; this girl knows how to put a smile on everyone’s face.

“Hello, Miss Kim ! What do you want me to cook for lunch ?” The chef of the hotel, a tall and handsome man, came in a hurry looking at the watch on his wrist.

“Hi, Pierre. Anything you have around the kitchen. It doesn’t really matter so don’t worry about it.”

“O-okay, if you say so, Miss Kim.” He left in the same hurry he came, heading back to the kitchen.

“I got an idea !” Jisoo took Lisa’s beanie off of her head and went to the reception desk where she wrote something on multiple pieces on paper.

“Since it’s Rosé first time here, how about we let her pick her roommate ?” She said excited as she shoved the pieces on paper in the beanie before heading it to Rosie.

“But why ? I want to share the room with my girlfriend.” I said whining and taking Rosie’s hand in mine, I really don’t want to sleep without her beside me. Lisa just rolled her eyes, while Jisoo laughed.

“Aw come on ! Let’s let Rosé decide.”

“I’m fine with each of you as my roommate.” Rosie said shyly as she took out a piece of paper from the hat. I pouted at her but she just gave me a peck on the cheek before unfolding the paper. “I got Lisa.”

“Great ! That means I’m sharing the room with you, Jendeukie.” Jisoo put one of her arms around me, with her free hand picking up her suitcase.

“Fine, fine but stop calling me that.”

“Ok, Jendeukie.”

“Jisoo, stoooop !!!”  All the three of them laughed on our way to our rooms; are they making fun of me again?

----

We went to our respective rooms, bringing our belongings with us and I swear that I’m not okay sharing the room with Jisoo because I really want to spend more time with Rosie; that’s the reason I’m here with her. I placed my suitcase beside my bed before plopping my body on the white and clear sheets. I almost fell asleep but Jisoo’s phone ringing caught my attention; especially the person who called her.

‘Hey, Mark.

 Yeah, we arrived.

 No, no.

I don’t know, maybe in two or three days.

How are you ? Do you miss me ?’ Frustrated and slightly annoyed, I got up from the bed and took her phone. I hate this Mark guy. She’s been dating him for a while now and I can see that this relationship won’t go anywhere. He’s such a douche, flirting with every girl he sees and Jisoo being the clueless girl she is, she says that he’s only friendly with them. And now he’s calling her to ask how she is ? What a jerk !

‘Hello, Mark. This is Jennie. Will you stop calling Jisoo and f***ing leave her alone ? Why are you dating her anyways ? Just get out of her life, ok ? Byeee !’

‘Jennie wha—‘ I hung up the phone and shoved it in the back pocket of my jeans.

“What the hell, Jennie ?” She tried to get her phone back but I ran to the door and quickly put my boots back on. I can clearly see her face getting red from all the anger but it’s better this way, for her.

“I’m doing this for you, you know ? Just forget about him. He does nothing but plays around with you just like he does  with his other ten girlfriends he has. Forget about all those ‘sweet’ and ‘loving’ things he told you, it’s all lies.”

“And how do you know that ?” She approached me, crossing her arms at her chest and despite all the anger she may have on the inside, her eyes say nothing but pain.

“He tried to date me and also Lisa. I think he hit on every girl from our school. It’s just not right.”

“And why didn’t you tell me earlier ?” Tears are falling from her eyes now, making me feel like the most awful person on this planet.

“I know I should have told you earlier and I’m sorry for not doing so. But I’m going to tell you something now and please consider taking it seriously. Try to think more about Lisa.” I told her before leaving the room and going to the lobby.

Yeah, Lisa likes Jisoo. She always liked Jisoo but she didn’t tell me just after I got together with Rosie. She told me that she wasn’t sure if she could ever confess her feelings to the older girl only because she wasn’t sure if Jisoo is also into girls. I’m not sure about that either to be honest, but if Lisa doesn’t do anything soon she might lose Jisoo forever. I texted Rosie to meet me in the lobby and I also texted Lisa to go and check on Jisoo, hoping that she’ll make a move now that they are alone.

 

Jisoo’s POV

Try to think more about Lisa.

What does Jennie mean by that ? I think about Lisa all the time, she’s a really good friend of mine. What is there more to think about ? Am I that stupid to not being able to realise things ?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door; I’m not in the mood for whoever it is but to not seem like a , I let them in.

“Come in.” The door opened, revealing the tall blonde I’ve been thinking about. She’s wearing black ripped jeans, a gray hoodie and a pair of boots; I swear that her style and the way she’s treated by her parents are so different. You may think that being called a princess requires pretty pink dresses, high heels, accessories and jewelry but no, Lisa is has her own way of being a princess and I kind of like it.

“Rosé left to meet up with Jennie and I didn’t feel like staying alone in our room, so I’m here.” She said as she sat down on the bed beside me. I didn’t say anything and looked away from her; somehow she makes me feel intimidated.

“Oh my god ! You’ve been crying, why?” I feel her long and skinny arms hugging me; I don’t even how she noticed because I stopped crying a while ago. With each second passing by, I feel her heart racing faster and faster as we hug and for some reasons my heart begin beating faster too.

“Will you tell me why you’ve been crying ? It is because of Mark ?” She asked, breaking the hug and making me have this empty feeling inside me I never experienced before.

“No. It’s our first time here alone and I kind of miss my parents.” I can’t tell her that I’ve been crying because of him, I know for sure she’ll be mad and do something stupid again.

“You didn’t even want to see them last year when we were here. I know you’re lying but I’m not going to pressure you tell me if you don’t want to.” She said irritated, getting up from the bed and heading to the door. “I’m going now. You seem like you need some time alone.”

 

Lisa’s POV

We have been here at the sky resort for two days already and I didn’t leave my room at all. I’m not in the mood for skiing nor going to the spa, I just want to sleep and hope that time will pass faster so I can go home. Jisoo put me in this awful mood, how can she date that piece of s**t of a guy when she knows he’s good for nothing ? Why does she always dates such guys ? Why can’t she just date me ? Oh, that’s right Lisa, you’re a coward to confess.

I’ve liked Jisoo for while now but I never let that show. Jennie didn’t know about my feelings for the older girl, she found out only when I told her. I don’t know, I like just the way Jisoo is, she’s so down to earth, caring and loving, she takes good care of me and I like it. Sometimes I feel like she has something for me too but I always brush everything off and tell myself that she’s just treating me like an older sister would do.

“You’re moving.”

“Huh ?” I didn’t even realise when Jennie and Rosé entered the room. Jennie has her suitcase with her which made me suspicious. Wait, don’t tell me…

“You’re moving in the room I shared with Jisoo. It’s our last night here and I want to spend it with Rosie, alone.” Jennie said as she grabbed my hand, making me stand up from the bed I’m laying on. That’s right, it’s our last night here. I missed Christmas and all the fun, but at least these two were having a good time.

“Ok.” I simply said, not feeling anything at all. I’m going to share the room with Jisoo, so what ? Like some miracle will happen and she will finally notice my feelings for her.  Don’t be silly, Lisa. Miracles only happen on Christmas and Christmas is already over.

“Are you fine with it ?” Jennie asked, helping me pack my clothes back in my suitcase.

“Yeah.”

“Just confess to her, ok ? Nothing will go wrong, I promise you.” She hugged me and gave me a light pat on my back to encourage me.

“You know that I won’t be able to live without her if she refuses me. I’d rather just be her friend than not have her at all.”

“I know, I know. Now go.” She grabbed me and ‘threw’ me out together with my stuff, I heard the door locking behind as soon as I stepped out into the long and boring looking hallway. I took a deep breath and prayed this night will go well before knocking on the door in front of me.

“Come in.” I heard Jisoo’s voice speaking from the other side of the door. I took another deep breath and just entered the room; now or never, Lisa.

I got inside, getting nervous for some reasons as I saw her sitting on her bed with her eyes fixed on me. I can feel her glare piercing my skin as I approach the empty bed beside hers; this is not helping me at all with my nervousness.

“Hey.” She said, staring at me with wide eyes like I’m some sort of ghost or monster.

“Hey. Did you like the present I got you ?” I got her a puppy plush toy for Christmas because I know she loves dogs. We don’t really care about presents, so every Christmas we just buy whatever we find at the gift shop near the resort.

“No.”

“Oh, I’m sorry…”

“Why did you spend so much money on it and why wasn’t you the one who gave it to me ?” Well yes, I gave the present to Jennie to hand it to her but it wasn’t expensive at all. What is this girl talking about ?

“It wasn’t an expensive gift.”

“I love it, Lisa.”She sat down beside and showed me a silver necklace with a heart pendant engraved with multiple diamonds that was hanging from her neck.”I especially love the letter it came with.”

“This is not from me, Jisoo.”  

“Of course it is, it’s your handwriting. Here, read it and after you finish, I want to hear those words coming from you.” She got up and went to her nightstand from where she took and a letter and hand it to me, it is in fact my handwriting but I don’t remember writing this.

~

My one and only Kim Jisoo,

I’m writing you this letter to let you know how I feel and what I have been through. Do you remember the times when you took care of me when you didn’t even have to do so  ? Do you remember those hugs we always shared and the sleepless nights we spent together, just talking and laughing about stupid things ? That’s what friends do, right ? But what if I tell you I felt things other than friendship ? I felt like the time stopped and that we are the only people in this world. I felt only happiness when I was with you, I felt love in a way I never did before.

I still feel that kind of love, but now instead of happiness, I only feel pain. Pain that you cause me without you even knowing; pain that I cause myself by over thinking. I never thought loving someone could be this painful, but I guess this is the life some of us chose to live out of fear. I was afraid to confess to you and I’m still not sure if I want to give this letter to you, but my heart is so desperate for your love that I’m going to listen to it this time.

Jisoo-yah, this fool named Lisa is in love with you. Shhh… don’t say anything right now, I want to hear your response next time we see each other.

The person who loves you the most,

-Lisa Manoban-

~

 

Jennie… I don’t know if I want to kill you or to thank you. This letter was not written by me and the only one who can copy my handwriting perfectly is Jennie. I should have known it was her the first moment Jisoo mentioned the letter.

“So…” Jisoo said as she moved closer to me, setting my whole body on fire. She not even touching me but her closeness makes me feel all tingly and fuzzy on the inside.

“So what ?” I asked but I don’t dare to look at her; it’s the first time in my life that I feel shy around her or anyone else.

“I said I want to hear those words coming from you after you finish reading what you wrote.” She gently grabbed my chin and made me face her. She always sounds like a mom who has to keep her kids under control or like a sister who teases her younger siblings but not today; her voice has become so deep and alluring.

“This fool named Lisa is in love with you.” I whispered the same line that is in the letter while looking deeply into her eyes.

“Say it properly.”

“I’m in love with you, Kim Jisoo.”

“And ?” She moved even closer to me, the gap between our lips is so small that I can feel her breath tickling my lips.

“Be mine ?” 

 

Rosé’s POV

“Do you think your plan will work ?” I asked, getting myself undressed so I can take a bath. I looked at myself in the mirror as I let down my hair from the ponytail I had going on since this morning.

“Of course it will.” Jennie came behind me and helped me take out all of the bobby pins that made my hair stay in one place throughout the day. “You are so beautiful, Rosie.” She said, hugging me from behind and resting her chin on my shoulder while looking at my half body in the mirror in front of us. I felt her fingers drawing circles on my abdomen as she moved her lips to the crook, placing soft kisses here and there. I turned around to face her, not being able to resist her anymore and kissed her.

“What’s wrong ?” She parted her lips from mine after ‘ages’ of kissing, only to brush away from the tears from my cheeks that I didn’t even realise were there.

“I feel so bad for Lisa. I don’t know how she was able to suffer in silence for so long.” I really do feel bad for Lisa but I don’t blame Jisoo for it, it’s none of their fault. I guess their time is yet to come if Jennie’s plan will go well. I really wish for them to have what I have now, someone I love and someone that loves me back. It’s nice to receive love, but to give love sometimes can be painful, especially when that someone doesn’t feel the same.

“Everything is going to be fine with them, believe me. I know Jisoo, she won’t let her beloved Lisa to suffer and even if she doesn’t love her that way right now, she will soon only for Lisa’s happiness. So please stop crying, Rosie.” I didn’t say anything, I just kissed her. She knows them for longer than I do and I guess her words will eventually come true.

I felt her arms lifting me up, making me wrap my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist right away. I know where all of this is heading to and I’m somewhat scared and nervous but if it’s for Jennie…I trust her and if it’s with her, I’m ready.

“I think your bath can wait.”