Drabble

Should we kiss?

~Taeten~

Prompt- Taeyong is rather confused about dating, and doesn’t know how he will ask out his one and only crush Ten.

Highschoolau

“Taeyong! Hyung!”

Mark waves his hand in front of the olders face. There he goes again fantasizing of his one love, Ten. Yes Ten, the one with the cute nose, angelic smile, ah yes the one who dances so stunningly. Mark basically hollers his name one last time snapping Taeyong out of his dream, face scowling.

“What mark.”

Mark announces purposefully to the whole class, “Can you stop daydreaming about Ten hyung and just kiss him already, geez!” The older clasps his hands over the youngers big mouth a bit too late, the whole class quiets heads turning towards the both. Taeyong had to stifle a gulp, scared his crush would hear any more than earlier. Mark nudges the older to move his hand, he complies slowly withdrawing his grasp. Taeyong cascades his gaze downward ashamed of not expressing his feelings to the Thai boy earlier. A loud groan echoes throughout the classroom making him snap his head up towards a tall blonde man.

“How much longer do I have to bear with this? All ever Ten talks about is Taeyongie this Taeyongie that! You two cannot be this damn slow, listen to Mark and just seal the deal dammit!”

Hansol startles them making both men blush. Who knew Ten liked him as much as he liked the other? A slight smile makes its way towards his face.

Ten masks his face with hands hiding the reddening heat on his cheeks. He manages to squeak out a ‘hyung!’.

All of a sudden the whole class spring out of their seats clapping vigorously while shouting repeatedly. ‘Kiss kiss kiss kiss!’

Taeyong pushes his thoughts back, he stands from his chair heading towards his Thai prince sitting in the first row. The older removes the youngers hands from his face soothing his hands over Ten’s soft ones. Ten face shoots up noticing the lack of distance between their lips, Taeyong’s mere inches away. Both flutter their eyes closed, soaking in such a moment now ruined when Haechan shoves their faces together too fast to register, lips clashing with one another. So much for a first kiss. Ten snaps his head towards Haechan irritated, quickly forming to a devious smirk. He shouts purposefully about him being head over heels for Mark. “Haechan all you do talk about how cute Mark is and what it would be like to kiss the living daylights out of him! So if I were you, I would not pull that kind of crap again.”

He huffs. “So much for a first kiss.” Taeyong reassures him they have plenty of other times to kiss as much as needed, making up with a peck. The class turns into an uproar at their second kiss. Both roll their eyes saying ‘that’s enough people.’ Mark sits there shocked unable on how to absorb what Ten had said, a spark of hope is all he needs to confess to Donghyuck. The younger dashes out of the classroom from embarrassment. Mark reacts quickly following Donghyuck.

“Wow, that actually worked.”

Hands on hips. “Of course it did, not like any of them would’ve had the balls to confess alone.”

“Ten, I hope you know that’s probably what Hansol thought of us.”

He snaps his tongue. “I know.”

Hansol interferes. “Yea sure, that sounded fake but okay Ten.”

Other students chuckle at his remark. Ten settles his hand on the blonde’s bicep. “Now it’s your turn to talk to Johnny.”