Into the New World

Art of Theft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

"Taengoo.." I called out.

"Yes babe?" I caressed her face.

"I'm just wondering...if we stopped all that we have done, shall we live a new life?" I asked. After all that I've been through, I don't think we should do it anymore. We have enough riches to travel the world, just both of us.

"Hmmmm..." She thought deeply.

"I don't think I could ever stop." She continued.

"Why?" I asked, feeling very disappointed.

"I need to continue stealing your heart so that you would be with me forever." She laughed out loud.

"Aissshhh Jinjja. You're sooo cheesy." I lamented, face all crunched up.

"You don't need to. You stole it once and it is yours to keep forever." I merong-ed her.

"Oh my gahhh says the cheesiest one." She pretended to be rubbing invisible goosebumps on her arms.

"So where shall we go then? Croatia? Iceland? Paris?" I asked.

"Your heart" She bursted into fits of laughter.

"Kim Taengooo!" I smacked her forehead hard and went for the second time.

"Stop it stop it" She tried defending herself while smiling.

"Okies the wife shall decide" She declared.

"Who says whose wife?" I pouted.

"Kim Taengoo's wife." She replied with her dork smile.

"Who is that?" I feigned ignorance.

"Wait let me think.. Quite a number of them, all of them love me so much. Guess any one will do." She shrugged with a smug look.

"You dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter