My Oh My

Art of Theft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

I don't know when it started, but probably when she was being so kind to me, taking care of everything related to me, always assuring me with those eyes full of tenderness.

Something stopped me or someone probably deep somewhere in my heart but i just couldn't reject her. Especially after how she took care of me and given me new memories when everything started from zero and she is all i have.

Just like today how we are strolling outside feeding this shikshin of mine who could eat like no tomorrow. Sometimes i wonder if she loves me or food more.

"Sooyeon?!" I looked at the girl beside me with teary eyes.

"Is that why you're not contacting me at all? Because you have her now?" She continued on.

"Excuse me?! What's going on here? This is my girlfriend Jessica, I think you got the wrong person." Sooyoung interrupted.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Sooyeon is my girlfriend! This unknown girl dropped a bomb.

Sooyeon..Sooyeon.. This name...

*Flashback*

Sooyeon ah, shall we go watch a movie? Taeyeon cooed.

Sooyeon ah, you this pabo, how many times must i tell you Hara is just my colleague?! Do you know how worried i was when you just ran out like that?! Taeyeon hugged her close.

Sooyeon? Are you home already? Did you miss me? Taeyeon asked at the doorstep.

Sooyeon? Sooyeon? Sooyeon? Sooyeon? Sooyeon?

Jung Sooyeon?

Pieces of memories started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter