Chapter 00.5: Rebellion and Sacrifice

Magic's Inheritance: BONDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Destruction reigned as pillars upon pillars polished the floor with rubble and debree. Voices of struggle echoed through the domed architecture as Magus contest each other’s powers to the death. Fire balls soared through the air like a crimson Grim reaper to find its target. Frozen forms of what used to be Magus decorated the halls with their faces of forlorn and agony. Bodies falling on the floor as they burned to char or their body drained off their fluids. Blades clashing flashed the hall with pain and death. Magi Circle’s strongest seem to make no dent to both the defense and attacking prowess of 20 gifted students of the Magic Arts, their own former pupils. 1 student alone is equivalent to the strength of 10 Magus combined. But with their own summoned Creatures, they can take down 25-30 Magus combined. For each creatures they summoned are of High Classed category and with possessing immense powers of their own, one of these creatures alone can make any Magi tremble with fear. Combined together, the 20 students and their SOCIPAEs brought chaos to the once feared and honored Magi Circle. With their fearless and powerful leader acting as the spearhead of this onslaught, they are too strong and organized to take down and stopped.

  Two figures, of a different calibre compared to the rest, clashed at the front line of the blood stained chaos. A man, a leader of the Magi Circle, and a woman, a former second in command of the Magi Circle, locked together in a battle of life and death. Her schimitar gleamed crimson red as it lit in flames ready to smite down her target, only to be parried by an axe covered in bone chilling ice. Whilst the two deadlocked in battle, their two creatures, A Lion shining in Crimson Red and A Tiger covered in Gleaming White, locked fangs in order to wound and kill the other.

  “This shall be your burial ground!... Inrero!” The woman screamed in hate as she uttered her spell as a hot sizzling fire ball whirled itself towards her target.

  “Maidal!” the man, quick to respond, shielded himself from incineration, “You have come for your doom! You foolish tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter